Posts by ShellyG

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

'May' finally get an answer tomorrow.

Ok insurance card came the other day and I was able to set up an appointment with the OB for tomorrow at 9:30 ...

10 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

'May' I find out soon, preferably for the positive

Sorry for the"May" puns y'all but it helps keep me sane. I did not have a test to use this morning ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Who here had to wait a long time for hpt to get a positive? I am 13 days late

I am 26 dpo n 13 days late n have symptoms and cervix is high and soft. I have leukorrhea. Seeing I believe I ...

11 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

''MayDay'

21 dpo and 8 days late. Ok this was NOT the May day I was hoping for this afternoon. Me and hub had bd earlie ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Information

A chart for HCG levels from the American pregnancy.org

Just in case you want to know where your numbers lie or maybe why you have not tested positive for a pregnancy ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

The Adventure continues into May

May 1st -18 dpo and 5 days late. I have had some off and on cramping today and it seemed to be in the upper ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The Adventure Continues . . .

April 30th-17 dpo. AF 4 days late. I took a FRER this morning. No positive and no faint line that I can det ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

The Adventure thus far continues 4/27 to 4/29

April 27th-14 dpo Update: I took the FRER this morning at 6am. I checked it at 3 min past, 7 min, 10 minutes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

The Adventure thus far . . .4/21 to 4/26

April 21st and 8 dpo Having some symptoms. I am 8 dpo if indeed ovulated on 13th. Chances of a positive is lo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

The adventure

The adventure of this pregnancy. Highs, Lows, and the Inbetweens. Plus maybe a few, You got to be kidding me ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago