Community post

Question

6dp5dt Unnecessarily stressed and feeling negative.

This is more of a poor me post/ question.
We are currently 6dp5dt and have been getting positives since 4dp. 5dp was a good line and now today its the same as yesterday and a negative on the digital. I just all of a sudden got this overwhelming feeling of negativity today while my husband stated the obvious that it is less sensitive than the FRER. Anyways, has anyone's lines just stayed the same one day and then increased the next? When did everyone get a positive on the CB digital weeks?
Thanks for reading.

Icsi #1 3/2018. 27 eggs, 22 mature, 12 fertilised. 1 transfered on the 7.4.18 and 7 frozen.

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Happened to me this time, you can look at my beginning photos and all ended up ok. Try to keep your head up and

6 years ago

Thank you, that gives me hope. I guess it was just a bummer seeing the NOT PREGNANT on the week estimator. Still have 5 days until the blood test so I guess I will try and chill lol

Icsi #1 3/2018. 27 eggs, 22 mature, 12 fertilised. 1 transfered on the 7.4.18 and 7 frozen.

6 years ago • Post starter

Do not loose hope indeed. Maybe the test did not work out as well. Wait for the blood test to see or try the FRER, Walmart has them fairly cheap and get two tests for about 9 dollars.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo