Community post

Question

No idea on dpo....but brown spotting?

Has anyone else spotted brown and it not go further then just wiping???

That is what j have had for a day and a half now of just spotting.... symptoms are still lingering.

Is this just a wonky af?

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I actually was due to start my AF today, and had some cramping yesterday and no spotting and today I had cramping but only light brown spotting when I wipe. I've tested and only gotten BFN :( So, hoping maybe this is implantation bleeding/spotting and not the AF making its way. If I don't start, I'm going to try and test again in a few days. Good luck to you!!

Jen R

6 years ago • Edited

I took a test today amd i have never gotten a more stark white negative in my life..... not even an evap line. Yet no bleeding just spotting.

6 years ago • Post starter

I had just the tiniest bit of spotting just once yesterday at 8 dpo, took a test this afternoon and BFN :( period due in 2 days so guess I will find out then as I’m NEVER late.

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

@K8mcm88 i hope you get your bfp!
I think im done trying now..... there is no point now as i cant seem to concieve.... its okay though i will one day.

to you

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo