Community post

Question

Spotted today with dark tissue and pale pink blood?? TMI in parts

Roughly around 10am i noticed that i had a small amount of dark tissue as well as pale pink blood when i wiped....then i had a few streaks of red afterwards. But nothing since then.....

My symptoms include: nausea( severe:4:30am-5am, mild; 7am to 10am and on and off for the day. )
Full and heavy breasts
Areolas are darker and everything as well
Food adversions
Increased cm
Falling asleep almost instantly(which is never a thing with me)
Headaches
Hot/cold flashes
Mood swings
Pulling/twinges

Things like that.....am i MCing??? Is it implantation? Did i OV late or early? Im so unsure of whats going on right now.

Id like your thoughts.

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi mamaofanangel15 how many dpo are you? These symptoms seem pretty positive however I’ve had the spotting happen before on 8 dpo and I swore I was pregnant as I have never had spotting before but turned out to be a bfn! Fingers crossed 4 u though! Have u been trying for long?

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

I had my last af on the 3rd, and now its the 2nd nothing yet.... no idea on DPO, not sure when its supposed to start..... I have been TTCing for 3 years now....been trying after my angel boy... took a digital test saturday and it was smu but it said not pregnant...was it too diluted? idk :(

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo