Community post

Question

Dry cm 10/11dpo

Hello,
My cm has been dry for the past 3 days. I'm only getting a scant amount of lotion like cm when checking internally.

Im never dry so this is a first for me. Has anyone dried up before getting a bfp?

13 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Answers | Last Page

I am dry leading up to bfp, hope it’s a good sign for you

6 years ago

Thanks for the response!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Has anyone else had this happen? Today I had a bit of (tmi)Yellow tinged ewcm. Help?!?! No af and she was due today. Bfn with fun? Any advice?

I've never had an increase in cm before a BFP or when pregnant. It could be a good sign for u. Give it a cpl days and test again.
Good luck! =))

6 years ago

Thank you!!! ????

I just posted a question similar. TMI.... I was having a lot of cm then just the last few days I’ve been getting a thicker light yellow almost snot like (sorry ????) cm and I was due for AF yesterday. Wanting to see if anyone else has experienced this

6 years ago

Good to know we are not alone lol. Fingers crossed that this is a sign of early pregnancy. I've read it is common in early pregnancy....leukorrhea

Have you tested?

Yes negative. In the past I’ve only tested positive 5-7days after I was late

6 years ago

Good luck to you.... keep me posted ????

Will do! I’m a little nervous though... I’m actually postpartum and have an IUD in... but haven’t been able to check the strings and missed my iud checkup due to bad weather. I am seriously having every symptom I had with my others.... I have been having regular cycles since giving birth and when the iud was inserted. Not too long ago I had what looked like pink tinged cm like implantion, lots of cm, now this yellow. Nausea, bloating, just have that feeling that I am.

Keep me posted too hun!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo