Community post

Question

Dry cm 10/11dpo

View Full Post

Hello,
My cm has been dry for the past 3 days. I'm only getting a scant amount of lotion like cm when checking internally.

Im never dry so this is a first for me. Has anyone dried up before getting a bfp?

13 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Answers

Oh wow thats tricky. I'd definetly try to get in to see the doctor asap if I were you.

No af this morning. Ewcm clear or yellow. Random when I wipe. Frequent urination the past 3 days.

Soo I'm not dry anymore. Hoping and praying it is mucus plug forming and ill get a bfp soon.

I'm a little crampy this morning. Bfn on frer but I swear I can see a vvvfl. Not counting anything until I see a solid pink line.

Ttc is exhausting lol

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Serbmama. Hi there! I too think I can see a very faint line. Yellow is good as I got yellow cm before my BFP. Hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

yay...i hope so! Hoping for more solid line tomorrow. I have 1 frer left and a Wal-Mart cheapie. I'm just happy no af. Just praying theres a little person growing in there that ran her off lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo