Community post

Question

I'm heartbroken. Faint bfp this morn and neg/evap since *pic*

So this morning with fmu I swear I got got a faint positive. I was so excited. It doesn't show well in pics but it appeared within mins (attached pic) I don't another with smu after a 4 hour hold (Altho I drank) and negative (although strong evap) I'm so sad I done another after yet another 3 hour hold and again an evap (possible squinter in time limit) I must be very very early if I am pregnant. Like 7 or 8dpo. Also iv been having what I can only describe as shooting pains inside my vagina all day. Help please I'm heartbroken from this morning

user submitted image

UPDATE   Just done another and think I got a faint line after a 4 hour hold but I just don't know

4 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi! I can definitely see the positive. Try a pink dye test or a different brand in a few days. I know that will be torture though. Try fmu again too. Good luck!

6 years ago

Arg it is torture. I was so excited. Tbh as soon as it came up it just felt right.. as silly as that sounds. But iv convinced myself before with symptom spotting and been out. Thanks for your response xx

6 years ago • Post starter

Test after 4 hour hold pm. Am I going insane

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi hun. I think you should take break from testing today and do fmu tomorrow morning and the day after. It takes time for the Hcg to build up in your system and for your tests to truly get darker. I wouldn't worry yet and see what tomorrow's test and the morning after look like.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo