Community post

Question

Light brown discharge and cramping

I had cramping yesterday at 10dpo. Almost exactly like af cramping but lighter. Then last night before bed I had some light brown discharge (sorry tmi) was mixed in with creamy cm and I was sure it would be af starting but this morning it's gone and I think I had a vv faint line on a frer. It came up positive straight away but then kinda faded down into a squinter. The brown discharge has stopped was just that one time but I still feel cramping. Could this be the start of a bfp?

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Cramping can go either way. Last cycle I got cramps like af at 7dpo to spotting but got a positive at 10dpo. Cramps all the time but ended in MC. This cycle cramps like AF at 9dpo and now no cramps at all I am 13dpo today. Test in a few days again if It was implantation ...pregnancy test won’t show up just yet. As HCG level rise every 2-3days

6 years ago

A few cycles ago i spotted brown for 3xs on 10dpo when i wiped. It was before 5pm. Then on 11dpo around 10pm, i started again and by morning af showed. I never spot before period. Thought for sure it was implantation. But you can implant then. Usually btwn 6-10 dpo. So, test in 2 days again. Since you did get a fl on a hpt, it is quite possible for you!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo