Community post

Question

It might be the month!!!

Hello my butterfliessss. My boyfriend and I have been TTC for a few months now. We’re both still young under 25. I’ve been trying to get pregnant so hard every month I think I am. The last few times it was because of my symptoms. But right now I am 5 dpo ( been tracking on Flo ) I have a cycle of 35 days or so it varies between 33-35. My period usually last 4 days at the most but my last one which came on 2/19 it lasted until early morning on 2/21 wasn’t that heavy either odd for me. Flo app says I ovulated on 3/10. Me and my babe does the BD everyday already so I made sure we danced a little more around this time... on O and 1dpo I was super crampy which is unusual for me because I’ve never hadn’t ovulation pains. But I did this time. At 2 dpo I was feeling more sleepy than usual and vomiting, gagging all that. Between 2 dpo and now I’ve been very emotional don’t say “ boo “ my way ! I’ve cried between 4 and 5 times today. I’ve been having back aches as well, super tired but can’t sleep? Aches, cramps, twinges and like pulling feeling on my left side only. I’ve never felt like this so far from my period. I tested today but BFN. Kinda getting discouraged, I see myself crying in bed again for days when I get AF. Can anyone help!? Maybe shed some light and give me some encouragement ???? thank you loves!

Shar.

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi! I hope this is your month too. Im 39 and it took me 18 yrs to conceive my 1st. Dont get discouraged and overconsumed with trying. The more stress you put on yourself the, harder it can be. Ive been trying this time for 5m. It helps to temp and try opks. That way you will know when you ovulate. There are only about 4/5 days you are fertile so if you knew exactly when you O, maybe you could concentrate on those days more? Hope you get your bfp soon!

6 years ago

So what do you think these symptoms are?

6 years ago • Post starter

At 5dpo any symptoms you experience are more likely to be associated with increased progesterone rather than a potential pregnancy so it's impossible to say whether or not any symptoms at this stage are related to a BFP. wait a few more days and test again!

<a href=

6 years ago

I’m 7 dpo today or so Flo says!! **new symptom** sore and sensitive nipples! Never had them like this before? Sometimes they burn or sting? They feel heavy especially after I take a bra off. Tested this morning BFN but I used a cheapy. I calculated my symptoms on here and it decreased my chances by 16% getting very discouraged I feel so out ???????????????? DH is starving all the time and is very tired?? Any insight on that?

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo