Community post

Question

10 DPO vvfl does anyone els see it this was at the 3 MM

View Full Post

i think I'm 10 DPO I had a positive OPK on March 1 and the morning of March 2nd and by the afternoon of March 2nd it was no longer positive so im gonna assume I ovulated sometime March 2nd in the morning. but I took this today with FMU is it me or is there a vvfl took the picture at the 3 MM

user submitted image

15 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Answers

I went out and to a cheap test with afternoon urine

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

NOOOOOO, you can NOT base your lines off of what others test look like at the same time. Everyone's bodies is different, we don't all implant on the same days and our hormone levels don't rise at the same exact time, in the same way as the next woman. My advice to you is to just keep testing once a day with fmu and the same type of test. In this way you will be able to tell if your lines are getting darker.. Best of luck to you, praying for line progession and a sticky bean for you.

User Image User ImageUser Image

6 years ago

I agree with SmittysMrs901. Every woman is different was what I meant to say bug didn't come across right. I'm rooting for you and pray you get your BFP. Pleaae let us know how uou make out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

that ended up being a chemical pregnancy

6 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear this ????much baby dust next cycle

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo