Community post

Journal

Still pregnant after bleeding!

So my Gyno found a heamatoma in my uterus, he says it makes me slightly higher risk till 13 weeks. Other than that I'm pleased! At least I know what's going on now! Baby is measuring perfect and the due date I have is correct 20th of October!

user submitted image

7 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

YAY! Been waiting for an update! Glad to hear baby is fine, you must be relieved

6 years ago

Yup! He turned the ultrasound on and I saw the baby but I couldn't see the flicker of the heart beat and then he moved it a bit and I saw is and was so relieved!

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh so pleased for you. Hope it all go well now. Im still on 2nd day spotting. Waiting for my scan tomorrow. So stressed but your story keep me up

6 years ago

Oh so pleased for you ..congratulations xx..moondin keeping my fingers x for you xx

6 years ago

Good luck mondin! Supposedly spotting is common so I have lots of hope for you! Good luck!

6 years ago • Post starter

Moonbaby thank you i had my scan today and baby is well. Bleeding not explained probably just around time i would get my af if i wasnt pregnant. Baby 3 days bigger than from af date.

6 years ago

What a relief to know everything is okay.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo