Community post

Journal

Am I still pregnant?

I am still on holiday in the uk and my first appointment is for the 6th of March back in Luxembourg. I had a bleed on the 23rd when I got out of bed in the morning I had a little stabbing pain and then when I went to loo there was pink on the tissue. I went for a nap later and when I woke up blood rushed out of me. It was so thin it went straight through to my pj pants. I put a sanitary towel in for the rest of the day and the bleeding was little and slow. The next day I just spotted brown and there might have been clots, seemed like it. The brown discharge has been getting lighter now and I'm starting to feel nauseous again so I have no idea and keep going back and forth between thinking everything's fine and thinking it's all over. I really want to know! This week is killing me. Currently feeling very hungry and tired but a bit of nausea which is giving me hope.

UPDATE   Still pregnant! 7 weeks and 4 days today. It was a heamatoma, I'm slightly higher risk now till 13 weeks.

10 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Hey girl. I wish the appointment would come sooner rather than later and you will have your answers soon. Brown is pretty good as that is old blood and it is slowly working its way out and that it is slowing down. Have you tried testing or still waiting? I can't remember from the last journal entry. Hope everything is alright. Try to stay calm okay and enjoy the rest of your holiday; as best as you can. Sending you lots of s

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I haven't as I'm not sure how long it would take to leave my system.

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm not sure either but it wouldn't hurt either and you will get some relief either way. If the lines are strong, you can relax. I will pray that everything is fine and that your baby is fine too.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yer I might take one when I get back to Luxembourg as it will have been a week. It's hard cause I'm staying with my husbands grandmother and he didn't want to tell her we were pregnant so it's a bit hard to test here or even buy a test as we take her out shopping and for meals.

Oh yes. Wouldn't want to give it away and saying you were buying for a friend is way too suspicious. Take it easy and keep me posted (if you want) .

User image[/url]

6 years ago

It takes roughly 14days for hcg to leave the system depending on gestation ..the early pregnancy of under 50 mui should be neg within 4-8 days x

6 years ago

Thanks, I have the Gyno tomorrow so I'm not gonna test I'm just going to go, I feel positive about it ate.

Good luck at the Gyno tomorrow. I hope everything is okay and you get the answers you are waiting for. Try not to worry. Let us know how you make out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I wish we all could just answer these questions for one another but the only thing I would have recommended was the test as well.
However since you can’t test, don’t worry! Whatever is meant to be, will be.
I hope your appointment goes well.

6 years ago

It did go well thank you.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo