Community post

Question

Help please ovulated on cd 25 of a 25 day cycle

Someone please help me if you can I ovd on cd 25 the day my period was due. Is there any chance for conception to occur? I bd on the 17th and 18th and before then as well. Has anyone had this happen to them?

6 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

How did u confirm ovulation? How are u tracking ur cycles? Temps? Opks? Cm and CP?
If ur Oing on the day af is due, then af won't show and u'll enter the luteal phase. Odds for conception are next to zero if ur last bd was on the 18th. There's always a chance ur O date is wrong tho...esp if u aren't temping to confirm.

6 years ago

I bd on 2nd,3rd,4th,10th,11th,14th,17th,20th,22nd,23rd,25th. I use frer ov tests no temping and not sure how to check cervix. I normally ov on CD 12.

6 years ago • Post starter

Have you done a pregnancy test ? Sometimes it shows up positive on a opk test if you are pregnant from what I have heard ?

6 years ago

Yes frer rapid and clear blue plus and first signal all bfn

Is this the only possitive ovualtion test this month or did you get one when you usually ovulate too?

6 years ago

It was the only one I got this month. My lmp was jan 26th but i bled /spotted for 12 days could that be why I ovulated so late?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo