Community post

Question

Bfp then negative??

Hello! This is my first post here and i really need advice. I had a faint bfp yesterday at 12dpo and i got really excited...but today i took another one CB test and when the urine ran through it and it started drying then there also was a line but it disappeared to a bfn almost in 3mins and took another diff brand test and it was a bfn too....can it be because diluted urine or chem. pg... any hope or advice please
I still have high bbt but boobs slightly less sore..still occasional flutters on left side ..might be imagining it. Sigh...
Photo is of the 12dpo faint bfp.

user submitted image

10 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

Anyone..please?

6 years ago • Post starter

It’s really hard for anyone to know if it’s chemical or not. Sorry I’m not a lot of help but didn’t want to leave ya hanging. I see the line so maybe your urine was diluted, did you use the same test both times? I say just test the next day and see what happens

6 years ago

Thank you for the answer.. i had a faint shadow on pink dye but its just a shadow...idk what to think..af late but cramping.....

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hmmm, it’s hard for me to make it out from pic

6 years ago

I went to check your tests I your page but you either didn't post them or posted them without username. The problem with blue dye tests is you can get false positives cause for me I can nearly always see a line on blue dye. The pink one I see a line but it's not clear if it's pink or grey. Af is due today right? If you don't get af then test again tomorrow. If you have had a chemical pregnancy then your period might be slightly late. But don't be discouraged, I had a chemical and then the month after conceived my boy who is now 4. to you

6 years ago

Just hang tight another day or two and test again with a pink dye test if ur period doesn't show.
I had 2 faint positives then all negatives a few months back and then my period came. Not sure if the tests were just evap lines or chem pregnancy. No way to really know I suppose.

If you don't have your period in a few days and you test and get the same results them ask your dr for a blood test, it's much more accurate. And I have a few friends who never show on a urine test but will show with blood work and that's how they are with all pregnancies.

Don't give up yet! Sending baby dust your way!

6 years ago

Thank you for your answers ..i have tried not to test now and will wait for another 2 days.. af is late..never had that long cycle. Occasional cramps but not consistant...boobs heavy and sore ..sneezing a lot...not a flu, though.... occasional bubble popping feeling down low where the cramps are at...will keep you updated as i have read so many posts about bfp then bfn and confused women out there... *sigh*

Oh and yes..i did post my pics without a username but they are the same that ive posted here.
That pic is of the first pos one and second 'im not sure' one comparison.

user submitted image

I know its hard to wait but just try to relax and see what happens. I would test in 2 days with frer.

6 years ago

It was a chemical. Thank you, ladies, for support.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo