Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone! This is our first cycle of really trying for our second. I am 5dpo and starting to maybe feel something (breast are a tiny bit sensitive and been nauesous off and on today-- no idea why as i think its too early for that?? But who knows for sure). I hope I will be able to be a part of this group! Baby dust to all you ladies! And good luck during the waiting process.. The TWW is the worst! Im already pacing to POS!

6 years ago

I am looking for a tww buddies. This was my 2nd cycle back after childbirth and haven't tracked Ov. We only had unprotected sex once this month on the 22nd and pretty much have been having symptoms since then. Im guessing id be 7dpo max. I did a POS which showed positive hours after taking it so I am not convinced this is viable yet. Looking forward to sharing and hearing everyones cycle

6 years ago

I am looking for a tww buddies. This was my 2nd cycle back after childbirth and haven't tracked Ov. We only had unprotected sex once this month on the 22nd and pretty much have been having symptoms since then. Im guessing id be 7dpo max. I did a POS which showed positive hours after taking it so I am not convinced this is viable yet. Looking forward to sharing and hearing everyones cycle

6 years ago

Hi ladies!! Hope everyone is doing great today!

@austynpaige - have you tested yet??

@Winnie91 - I'm pretty sure I implanted last Saturday night - I left stronger cramps than what ovulation feels like - kinda like AF but not as bad as when I have AF if that makes sense and felt it only on my left side. I had my first positive test on Monday - but it was very light - I'm so nervous waiting for it to get darker as days go on. My AF isn't due til Friday so I'm going to test again tomorrow and Friday and hope to see darker lines! My previous tests are on my page if you want to see...

@katyfootballmomma - OMG Idk how you are holding off lol, I'm a POAS addict for sure!!

@Kelliria - have you tested? I'm currently 12dpo - going to take another test with my SMU as I feel those test results come out darker than FMU for some reason...

@AdlersMama - I swear I felt symptoms before implantation happened - so I believe we can feel things before! Fingers crossed for you to get your BFP!!

@gunners - wow - I hope you caught the egg and get your BFP - how amazing would that be with only having sex once!! Eeeek, so exciting! The TWW is the worst though lol... I'll be waiting to hear about your symptoms and POAS results! Crossing everything for you too!!

AFM - I'm 12dpo today. Took a test Monday and it was faint positive, took another one yesterday - still faint positive, but didn't look darker (I'm so worried it could be a CP!) My bbs are sore as hell, I'm having dull cramping in my stomach and slight backache (one of my first signs both times I've been pregnant), so having symptoms should be a good sign, right? Maybe it's still too early for tests to result with dark second line? Technically I won't have missed my period until this Friday, March 2nd... I'm so anxious and nervous and trying to relax and breathe and believe what's meant to be will be, but it's soooooooo hard to try to be calm after seeing the faint positives! Praying so hard for a sticky bean!!

6 years ago

Hi! How is everyone this morning? Im ok. Sad that we have to leave the beach today. It's been a fun few days!
@bb2016, no, i haven't tested yet. I was super sick yesterday. Nauseous. Tmi but was throwing up that yellow bitter bile all day. Haven't had it since last pregnancy but i don't think I am pregnant this time. My bb are not sore or swollen at all. With Ruthie, I had sore bb at 8dpo. I think we ovulated the same day on the 18th, but I am only 10dpo. IF I were prego, nov 11 would be due date. Ill test in the next few days just so I'll know.

6 years ago • Edited

@Winnie91 - good luck and keep us posted!!!! Fx'd for your BFP tomorrow!

6 years ago

Only CD11 today. Feels like this cycle is taking forever. I will be starting my CB digital Opks tomorrow, the pink ones. Has anyone used these, the internet seems divided about using FMU for these?

<a href=

6 years ago

I got a faint line this am at 10 DPO. I am hoping this means I am officially part of the November baby club. I haven’t taken a first response yet. Giving it a few more days to get darker. I am very nervous because I had a faint line last month on a first response and then ended up having a chemical I believe.

user submitted image

6 years ago

So I have a dilemma. I am 6 dpo. I started spotting when I woke up this morning but now it’s gone. Everyday last week I had headaches which I thought was from all the rain we are getting. I’m super bloated and all I want to eat is cheeseburgers and fries for lunch. My breasts are alittle tender but I don’t notice it unless my husband touches them. Here’s the dilemma. I have one ovary and got my tubes clamped back in 2008. I know my chances are very slim. However my 11 year old was supposed to be a twin but his twin was on my ovary so it had to be removed. I have a while till I can test but the spotting has me hopeful.

6 years ago

@mpotter - That test looks promising! Will you try a First response tomorrow or wait until 12 DPO? I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you but I think this is it!!!!

@LeanEoman20002000 - I can’f Tell from your post but I think you are hoping you are pregnant? Your tube must have healed. I’ve heard of that happening. Good luck hun!

AFM - I’m 6 DPO and no symptoms yet. My BBT has been high this cycle so I’m hoping that means my body will be nice and inviting for implantstion. My twin sister is also ttc now. It’s her fist cycle off the Nexplanon and I think she got her period today. Our due dates would have been 4 days apart if we both concived! Hopefully my first and her second will still be super close in age.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo