Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies. I hope everyone is doing well this evening. I'm sending and your way. How things are progressing, it looks like I will be staying in the October forum as I have been getting positive tests (posted) since 8dpo (faint but there) and gradually getting darker. AF is due to be here Feb 4 so I am praying that the little guy sticks. I will still check in on here to see how you lovely ladies are doing and how I make out in the next few days.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So excited to share! Got my bfp this morning at 10 dpo! Still in shock! Looks like we are having a thanksgiving babe!!!!

6 years ago

Thanks so much for the prayers and encouragement! All went well with my appointment!!! Measuring 6wks 3days. Strong heart beat and everything looks normal. Follow-up in 2 weeks -- Due date Nov 2nd (though it will probably be earlier because of c-section since I had one last time.) I miscarried last pregnancy at 7.5 weeks so I’m still nervous but hopeful. Scorpio baby!

6 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPs in the room. Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. For those testing soon, good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Please keep us updated on everything @Ruby0709 we are rooting for you and praying all goes well!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

I’m pregnant! In shock and found out this morning.
Just so everyone knows I had no symptoms at all. Infact I would say I craved chocolate like I do every month! So I was certain I was not pregnant!

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I posted my ultrasound picture on "Not just cycle buddies" if anyone wants to take a look, by all means. Hope everyone else is doing well and getting some much needed relaxing time in.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@larallen @MaybeeBabeeTwo Brilliant news from both of you! Fingers crossed for a healthy and happy nine months for you both

6 years ago

@MaybeeBabeeTwo Congratulations

6 years ago

@dragonfly WHHAAAAAAAAT! i am so estatatic to hear this! my friend! ! i went a little nuts on the emjois! how is everyone else doing?

AFM continuing my thread from earlier. i am in no way getting religious, i will not offend anyone here. i want to say that i read something today about Sarah in the bible. i wanted to mention that those of us like myself that do pray and wait on HIS time HIS ways, will be blessed. We have to faithful ya'll our time is coming! that's all i wanted to say as a reminder especially for me. i have seen the love of my life act differently this month after i AF arrived and i can feel it seeping out. He hasn't said a word, but i feel it.

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo