Community post

Question

Driving myself insane with tests - need advice

I'm really in need of some reassurance I had an ectopic pregnancy back in August, and finally conceived again this month. My LMP was the 24th of December, and I *think* I ovulated on the 8th of January, then I had what I guess is implantation bleeding/spotting on the night of the 19th. I had a BFP on the 23rd then, and it's now the 29th and my pregnancy tests are still faint I did a First Response Early Result on the 23rd and 25th, and then a ClearBlue Early Result (I couldn't get the FRER's anywhere!) on the 27th and 29th (this morning) and it's still really faint doesn't look like it's darker at all might even be fainter!

All the tests were done with FMU, and I also did a digital on the 27th which put me at 1-2 weeks. I seemed to implant late (11dpo) so I guess that sounds kinda righ?

I'm really scared that this isn't right I've phoned the Early Pregnancy Unit at my hospital but they won't see me 'til next Wednesday, when I'll be having a scan. But other than the tests not being dark everything seems fine - I've had no bleeding/pain, and I've had the below symptoms

* Nausea - quite bad now, woke up this morning thought I'd be sick!
* Very vivid dreams
* Feeling faint when standing up sometimes
* Using the toilet for a #2 a LOT!

My ectopic in August went quite high with the hCG and I didn't have most of these symptoms, but I'm having them now. Hoping it's not just my mind! I'm worried it might be a chemical - seeing as by my LMP I'm now 5w 2d I'm hoping this is too late for one but surely my tests should be much darker?

Top test is from the 27th, bottom is this morning

0 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo