Community post

Question

Big mistake why can't I get pregnant after only one depo shot 11 months ago?

I had one depo injection last year in February my boyfriend and I have been doing the deed since August of 2016 and we're worried I can't get pregnant or we can't have children for some reason I've finally started to time my period and use a calendar and I've only had one real period after stopping the depo last year and spotted off and on until my first real period came back. I am 27 and my boyfriends 29 things aren't looking up for us and I made a huge mistake taking that depo shot February 2016 I'm hoping since I finally had a normal period I'm ovulating now any one experience pregnancy after only one shot of depo?

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hey. I tried to comment on the last question but it was gone . I just read that it could take 10 months to get pregnant after stopping the shot. I don't take birth control so I can't help you in that area. I track my BBT and just started using OPKs. Are you doing any tracking like BBT or OPKs. Also has you and/or your partner been tested (sperm/egg) quality? Hope it isn't too serious.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you yeah I had to reword my post. Well my boyfriend and I are considering checking fertility and his sperm soon. We didn't even get pregnant in 2016 and that was before the birth control that I did in february I only had one shot didn't think it would effect my body so much and we definitely have been talking about having children it feels like we're not able to have children and it's freaking me out but hopefully things will turn around

6 years ago • Post starter

Yes, it is weird on what things can do to a body. I just started progesterone cream as my hubby and I have been trying for almost 8 months and nothing; plus I'm also taking other things too to help conceive. I'm 33. Try not to worry and when the time comes after all testing is done and you have your answers then you guys can go from there. Good luck and sorry I couldn't be much help.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo