Community post

Question

miscarriage or not?

My last normal period was on January 2. I spotted for six days from the end of January to the 31st and didn't get a period and the last couple days I've cramped really horrible cramps and felt like I had to poop but bright red blood chucks came out I know tmi I'm sorry but I never paid attention to this kinda stuff I don't even know other times I might have miscarried and I've had three children but the pain felt like horrible labor pains I was having the urge to make loud noises and couldn't keep my legs still I was moving around to comfort myself and it did nothing but it was the same feeling as if I was in labor not like regular period pains. I kept having the urge to go poop because of the pains and only blood chunks came out and I thought I was pooping...my bf really thinks I miscarried he's said he read about it and I'm confused I don't know has anyone experienced this? I've never heard of this during miscarriage.

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

How long ago was this? Did you not test? I have no experience of miscarriage so I'm not sure about that but I would test, if you get a possitive then you are either pregnant or recently miscarried. That's if it's recent as the HcG would still be in your system. Sorry for what happened, I know how painful it can be, I get very bad cramps with bowel movements sometimes and in my last pregnancy I thought I was mis carrying it was so painful, I was sweating, screaming and shaking. My husband took me to hospital and I stayed a couple of nights on a drip... Good luck to you, I hope your recovering alright.

6 years ago

Strange. How come you can't test? Have you spoken to a doctor or anything? Perhaps if you have your old midwives number you could ask her opinion?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo