Community post

Journal

TTC Month 13

CD #1 today, 13th cycle. It's hard to believe it's been a whole year of TTC. I've spent so much time with pregnancy on my brain over the past year. It can consume me.

I saw an Ob last week to discuss next steps and she made an appointment for a sono HSG that I will have performed next week and my husband also has an appointment for a semen analysis then as well. She also said that she would give me an rx for Clomid because it is supposed to help even when you already ovulate on your own. So, maybe these things will help. She also said that the second step would be an IUI but our insurance doesn't cover that so I guess we'll have to look into that if/when the time comes.

I had two dreams recently that I had positive pregnancy test. The first one was just a regular test that had two lines and in the second dream I took a test and it just said "Taurus". Hope they are significant!

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo