Community post

Journal

TTC Month 16

AF arrived while I was vacationing with my family so now I'm on cycle #16. I took Clomid for the first time this cycle on CD 3-7. I had been given an rx for it a few months ago but didn't take it then because I wanted to try for a bit longer without any intervention and also I was a bit skeptical that it could do anything for me since I ovulate normally each month. I did not experience any symptoms at all after taking it so that is nice. I am not temping this month because I was on vacation when AF arrived and didn't have my thermometer but I did have a +OPK 2 days ago and suspect that I ovulated yesterday although I didn't have any pain like I typically do and I have no way to confirm that it happened. I will be away all of next week so I'm really hoping that being away from home will distract me during the TWW. Just trying to stay hopeful.

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo