Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Hey ElleBeeEm! So if I conceive this cycle my due date will be April 1. This is my 7th month TTC #1. This is my 3rd month of OPKs and haven't received a positive this month. I was due to ovulate yesterday and I think I might have but it's frustrating when you don't get a positive OPK. I know sometimes it's hard to catch the surge.

This is also my first month using Pre-seed. I've read many success stories and I'm hoping this works for us! DH and I have been BDing for 3 days straight and will again tonight just to be sure I really hope this is our month! Sending lots of

6 years ago

Welcome sm12267! I'll also be doing OPKs this month. I would keep testing for a few more days just in case you are ovulating late this month (that happened to me last month). My ovulation tests usually stay positive for 24-48 hrs but I know that isn't the case for everyone. Let me know if you do finally get a positive OPK!

Wishing you lots of luck!

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks! I am still testing but I'm not sure if I already ovulated because my tests are becoming lighter and not darker. They were the darkest a couple of days ago and now are becoming lighter and lighter. Last cycle was my longest cycle ever at 36 days! My cycles have always been a regular 29 days until I started TTC.

I can't really distinguish my CM this month as I have been using Pre-seed. Really hoping I missed the surge and ovulated yesterday.

Staying positive and hoping for our soon!

6 years ago

Oh, well I've also heard of some people never getting a strong positive OPK but still having confirmation of ovulation so you're probably right and just missed testing during the peak. Hoping that it happened already!

I find it so hard to check CM because I feel like it changes daily, like I could have what I feel like is EWCM in the morning and then have sticky CM in the evening and I never know what to think about it. I never experience (or notice) copious amounts of EWCM that some people describe. I've wondered if inadequate CM is what is preventing us from getting pregnant so I have been taking Fertile CM and using pre-seed most cycles as well.

How long have u been using pre-seed and fertile CM for and do you see a difference in your CM after using fertile CM? I usually get a good amount of CM but we still haven't got our bfp so I decided to try the pre-seed hoping to give hubby's swimmers a boost.

So I tested at 1:45 and got a faint line and then after I got out of work around 4:45 and this time the line was darker! What is going on?? This is the first time it's gotten darker since the dark one a couple days ago. I was hoping I already ovulated but gonna continue testing twice a day at these times.

6 years ago

I've been using Fertile CM for maybe 3 months or so. I'm honestly not sure if I can tell a difference but I really didn't check my CM religiously in the first place. I have noticed some EWCM over the past few months so I guess I'm going to continue taking it b/c I figure it can't hurt. I'm basically trying everything b/c I'm not sure why we haven't been able to get pregnant.

I had that same experience 2 months ago with the OPKs. I had a test that seemed to be getting darker and then got lighter and I thought that I missed my surge. I decided to test again that evening and all of a sudden it was positive.

Yea these OPKs are tricky. I am using the wondfo brand internet cheapies. Thinking of spending the money and trying the clear blue or first response tests if that helps. What brand do you use?

6 years ago

Fingers crossed for April 2018!!!
I'm 2 DPO, ttc my 3rd but my youngest is 12. I just turned 41 so, of course, I'm worried it just isn't in the cards for me. This is my second marriage and first love.
I feel like anything I consider a symptom is my wishful thinking and that its too early for me to feel anything lol. Just hoping for the best!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

@Pickles welcome! Fingers crossed you get your soon! Symptom spotting is something we all do when TTC lol I try not to get so overwhelmed with it.

6 years ago

Hello again ladies. Af showed today so I'm out of the running for
March 2018. This will be my 3rd cycle TTC. My cycles have been irregular the past 4 months. 1st was 22days 2nd 37 days. 3rd 29 days and this cycle was 27 days.
I've never been irregular before. Previous to TTC I was on the copper coil - which isn't suppose to change your cycle but it obviously has. Not sure what to do now

User Image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo