Posts by ElleBeeEm

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

20 Months TTC

I'm finally pregnant with baby #2 after 20 long months of TTC! We were both evaluated at the 1 year mark (I'm ...

4 Comments     2   4    

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

Hi all, Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycl ...

250 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC Month 16

AF arrived while I was vacationing with my family so now I'm on cycle #16. I took Clomid for the first time th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

TTC Month 15

Moving on to another cycle. I was so hopeful this cycle so I am pretty disappointed to be on my 15th month of ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

TTC Month 14

No luck on cycle #13. I had a sono/saline HSG this cycle and my tubes were open and uterus looked normal. My h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

TTC Month 13

CD #1 today, 13th cycle. It's hard to believe it's been a whole year of TTC. I've spent so much time with preg ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC Month 12

On our 12th cycle TTC this month. AF was a few days late last month so I had my hopes up even though all of th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

TTC Month 11

I was really gutted to get my period last week, for whatever reason I was really hopeful that it would be my m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

TTC story - Part 2 and current situation

So I had my CD #21 blood work done first as I had already missed CD #3 for that month and my progesterone was ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

TTC story - Part 1

I hoped/expected to get pregnant rather quickly as I had with my son (conceived our second cycle trying with o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago