Community post

Journal

That TWW - Emphasis on the WAIT

Here we are again after 5 months! I am so happy that with doctors and drugs I was able to ovulate. I had a trigger shot of 10,000mg hCG on Sunday and felt ovulation on Monday. The trigger didn't really get to me till today when I was on a ladder fixing some Christmas lights at work - not the best place to be off kilter but after I ate lunch I am sitting here feeling slightly light-headed and woozy. No nausea, but I don't think I had that before either.

I was talking to my bestie, Kim, and outwardly shared that this time around I'm not afraid of any of the "miserable" effects of hCG, pregnancy, etc. I'm not really dreading any symptom because when I wake up wide awake at 5am for no reason, I silently cheer and try to go back to sleep, because that means something GOOD. I'm happy to have to toss and turn at night because when that happens, I know something's happening, and it must be something good! Funny how the Lord changes things for you after a loss. I just hope that on the 17th or 18th I can take a HPT and see a blaring 2nd line and anticipate having a healthy little one join the family.

Father in heaven, if it is your good and gracious will, please give me comfort in knowing that your plan is the best and your timing is perfect, patience to wait for that plan to unfold, and strength to endure whatever lies ahead. Thank you for blessing me with a kind, knowledgeable doctor, science, drugs, and sensitive nerves to feel everything that's going on, and especially an understanding and caring husband. I know that in your time we will see what you have in store and I pray that you be with us through it all - amen.

I beat PCOS with lots of hope, faith & some drugs after a miscarriageMama to #littlemissgoo

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo