Posts by themrsgoo

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Pregnant on IUI #2 after MC and Infertility with PCOS

Hi ladies, I'm here to share my success story and will keep it as short as possible. After getting pregnan ...

3 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

My Bloom Journey

Well, today I triggered with Ovidrel on my first cycle with a new place - I left the RE at my gyno and went to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

For Mothers With An Aching Heart on Mother's Day

To my fellow mothers that have lost a child, whether they met them or not: Tomorrow is going to be a diffic ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Taking Victory by Victory

I haven't journaled in a while, and now that I'm on the verge of a new cycle, I thought I'd document one littl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

TTC & the account of Jacob, Leah & Rachel

Last night's Bible class we went through part of a series of idols in our lives, and last night was about love ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

God says 'not yet'

Had my follicle check today. Nothing good. Lining was only at 5mm (last month was 8) and no follicles that wer ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

DPO12 - BFN

Although I still have an inkling of hope that I can still get a positive in the next few days, I'm starting to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

DPO11 - Hopeful

I'm soooo hopeful that what I've felt this week is our little bundle of joy digging into my lining and creatin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

That TWW - Emphasis on the WAIT

Here we are again after 5 months! I am so happy that with doctors and drugs I was able to ovulate. I had a tri ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Patience and Trust

So this month was a bust with the 50mg of clomiphene. We're going to try Femara/letrozole next. Funny reading ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago