Community post

Journal

I miss u, ladies! =))

View Full Post

I miss u girls! How is everyone? I'm still kickin' around here, still stalking the fuck outta u all, still rooting u on!

A lot is new on my end. I don't write much, on either site...not my thing, I guess! Anyways, I am now 20w2d with a baby boy. Pregnancy has been relatively easy, no symptoms again, fortunately! I was dx'd with a large SCH (subchorionic hemmorhage) after a massive bleed at 10wks. The SCH was checked at my 12wk scan and was still there, then again at 17wks by my OB and hadn't shrunk at all. Becuz the u/s techs can't give out any info, I was never told where exactly it was located. My OB checked it at 17wks and informed me that even tho it is rather large, it is thin and on the maternal side. In layman's terms, it *shouldn't* affect fetal growth (and hasn't yet) and is nowhere near the placenta, so my risk for placental abruption is the same as it is for any other woman. What a relief that was!!

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow (Fri 13th), which I am UBER excited for...but it's very bittersweet. My husband is back on service, this time he's headed to India. He leaves Saturday afternoon. I'm excited for tomorrow to come quickly, but doing so also speeds up the little time I have left with my man. :'(

Let's see...what else is new?! I dumped 3/4 of my fb "friends". I don't need a bunch of ppl I used to know, knowing my business/looking through my pics etc...so, buh-bye!
Inlaws...lol oh the inlaws...u know we still haven't told them I'm pregnant?! True Story! They came for a visit last wknd and I wore a baggy plaid shirt, sat on the couch with my knees up and sucked in when I did get up and walk somewhere. SUCCESS! They were none the wiser! We plan to tell them next time they call and say they're coming up to annoy (visit) us...so, probably late June early July. MIL is gonna be PISSED and I fucking love it! I don't need the extra visits, phone calls, delusional trips down her memory lane or advice on how to take care of myself or the baby...esp not from a whackjob like her! So yeah...lotsa new shit going on, but yet nothing new, at the same time.

Just wanted to post a quick entry to let u ladies know that I haven't forgotten about any of u! I hope ur all doing well and I have absolutely everything crossed that u get ur BFP's very soon! Hang in there, girls, it WILL happen, just stay positive! Don't let ttc change who U are (we all know it can/does!)!
Best of luck!! xoxo =))

14 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Comments

Welp, I am back! What a long scan...the chick was nice, but we struggled to find conversation which made it even longer. Plus she didnt even have the screen turned so I just stared at the ceiling.
Baby boy is still a boy...thats good, cuz I'm done clothes shopping for him. She said he's past being measured for height but with and the measurements for head, femur, torso etc., he's coming in at about 20w1d. So, 2 days behind the last scan and 3 ahead of my O date...whatevs, he's growing. His approx weight is 11.61oz which is about avg, a tad more than the other sites say is norm. I posted a profile pic and a foot pic on my page if anyone wants to see. So far, so good! =))

7 years ago • Post starter

He's perfect. Great shots. Love the stinky baby foot!

7 years ago

Great pics! Love the profile. Glad it all went well.

User Image

7 years ago

It's wonderful to hear from you. I see that the relationship with MIL hasn't changed. Unfortunately, neither has mine, but I have learned to deal with it a lot better. Hopefully, she will be excited about the baby and give you guys a break. I'm so glad that all is well. Keep us posted. I am sure we all love hearing the updates. Hugs

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo