Community post

Journal

???

Hello everyone,

So as you know I have been temping and I got 3 days of opk in a row. I didn't test yesterday I was out. I went and bought some more test and tested yesterday evening when I got home. It was negative. I got my temp spike this morning I tested again just to be safe it was negative.
Once I plugged in my temp on FF and on this site . it says I ovulated on the second day of my positive opk but I still got a positive the next day.. Does this look or sound right to you? I'm confused on all this stuff to be honest. I will be happy if I did ovulate that day because DH and I BD the day before and had EWCM and it looks like that will be a good sign. There are so many factors but not too sure about them . lol both sites have me at 3dpo.

Praying for baby number 3!

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

That had happened to me before, three days of positive opks and ovulation confirmed the second day with bbt. At least you know you're ovulating so try not to worry about it. Good luck this cycle!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you ribih06 it helps that others have done this. When you get this info its so confusing.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo