Community post

Journal

So far so good *pregnancy chatter*

View Full Post

I went to see my Dr to get the paperwork for bloods and a scan. I went later that afternoon and had the blood work done. The girl who did it was an absolute dream. No pain or bruising...doesn't happen often. They sucked 7 vials outta me and wished me luck. The Dr called today to let me know all was well. CBC was perfect, thyroid perfect, don't have and never have had Hep B or C, and I'm immune to rubella. Beta came in at 9,015 for 5w3d. What a relief! Looking forward to the scan on the 24th...gonna start fuckin' around with my doppler next wknd. Assuming all is growing properly, the heart should have 4 chambers and valves as of next Saturday, this means u can hear heart tones...if they are there, I will find them...or break the doppler trying lol!

Just wanted to post a quick update. Hope ur all doing well...everything is crossed for u girls!! =))

22 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Comments | Last Page

Thanks Rose & Shirly. =))

Lol Overthinker! If there are two HB's, u will get credit for calling it first...right after I scrape my husband up off the u/s room floor lmao!

Thanks Gem, I won't be a stranger. I'm still here to help if I can! =))

8 years ago • Post starter

Congrats! Ummmm yeah...I think twins too!

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

8 years ago

Most don't find it till around the 9 wk mark. So definitely don't stress if you can't find for a few more weeks.

8 years ago

I won't stress it, no worries. I found it at 8wks with B, loud n clear...prob could've found it earlier but the doppler had only just arrived that day. It gives me something to do in that "can't do anything" phase. =))

Congrats Dakota!

8 years ago

YAYYYYY!!!! I'm so happy for you, Sandy!!! EEP!

8 years ago

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you. Please keep us posted. I may not say much lately, but I am still waiting for everyone to get their BFP's.

8 years ago

Thanks, girls! =))

Congrats! So happy to hear this wonderful news! :)

8 years ago

Just logged in to stalk you :) Hope all is well.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo