Community post

Journal

Christmas gifts (that would be late) and lunch dates

So I saw this awesome gift website and thought I'd share it with you ladies. It's pretty damn cool and some men would get a total kick out of it! Obviously, these would likely come too late for Christmas but I thought I'd share the idea.
Here's the link:
http://www.mancrates.com/gifts-for-men
They have pre-packed gifts packed in crates, ammo cans, etc. You can also buy a gift card encased in concrete for them to smash and they can take the code to receive a gift card to certain stores. They even give you the crowbar to open the crate and a hammer to break the concrete. Really hoping I have a reason buy one of these soon!!

So as I commented on my last entry, he has plans to go to Columbus to Cabela's on Saturday so he won't be joining me in Cleveland. I was bummed between my work schedule and his plans on Saturday, that I'd never get to see him this week. I was wrong. He came over Tuesday night for a few hours and then we had a lunch date yesterday. Yesterday was kind of pivotal too! He kissed me in public! hahaha I feel like a teenager. Yeah, we had a great lunch date. It was super simple and nothing special but it was the best hour of my day.
I decided on a really small, inexpensive Christmas gift for him. We aren't "official" so it'd be too much to buy things for him. I simply painted him a small fireman figure from work and kind of made it look like him. I wrote his last name on the back of the jacket, put his flashlight, knife, and radio on the belt. I painted his fireman's number on the helmet and even made the little guy bald with a goatee! He's so stinkin' cute! I don't expect anything back. I simply saw it at work and thought it'd be something he'd get a kick out of. This is just the kind of person I am. Hopefully it doesn't backfire on me.

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It sucks that he can't make it but it's nice that it's not becuz he's blowing u off. He really does seem to enjoy being around u...and rightfully so, u seem like ur pretty cool shit! The figurine is def a cute idea. Just something small and "I'm thinkin' about ya", he'll def appreciate the sentiment. Have u two made any plans to see each other in the days before the holiday? I'm sure u'll get some last min kisses in. I bet he pops by at least once between the 23rd and 25th.

Very happy for u! It's nice to see u so giddy now! =))

8 years ago

Thanks Sandy!! You should have seen me Saturday night! I was dancing around my room like a lunatic because he was coming over.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo