Community post

Journal

OH my!

So, last night "manly man" came over for a bonfire, pizza, and just hanging out, it was phenomenal. :) we ate, sat by the fire and when it got too cold, we came in and talked on the couch. After about 1.5hrs he put his arm around me and we ended up cuddling on the couch till midnight. He rubbed my back and played with my hair. *enter swoon #1* I walked him to his truck and he gave me a hug and then just held me for l5 minutes saying he didn't want me to get cold. *enter swoon #2*
While standing in my driveway wrapped up, we made plans for our 4th date tomorrow. It's a big one! I'm cooking us a steak dinner with smashed potatoes and bacon green beans. Soo much pressure. It's the date where he finds out if he likes my cooking. We're also having another fire. I figure since we don't have to be up Sunday, we could watch a movie....which led to a small freak out. The only divd player is in my room and really hard to disconnect. I haven't had anyone in my room since Brandon and my comforter set didn't match at all....soooo I went out and bought a new one. My mom finds my new neurosies hysterical. Lol
He's awesome. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!

Hope y'all are doin well!

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Aww!! There's something magical about the start of a relationship! Can't wait to hear how the date went and if he liked your cooking :)

8 years ago

I agree with Star.
And I am sure he will love your cooking! Men like girls that can cook. Hope you have a wonderful 4th date.. Happy for you!!! xx

8 years ago

That all sounds so great! And yummy! Can't wait to hear how it went!

User Image

8 years ago

Eeep! You girls rock! I'll post the updates for dates 4, 5, and 6 tomorrow. This weekend was amazing!

8 years ago • Post starter

I want updates!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo