Community post

Journal

EEEP!

Sooo I just had to tell y'all! Date numero dos was last night!! WHATTTTT?! I like him more and more every time I see him. I had planned on going to a local country bar with friends last night and invited him along. He said "maybe" and we left it at that. Well, I get off work last night at 8:30 and he texts me saying "I'm here waiting for you." I pushed the speed limit the whole way. I was so damn excited to see him, I think I was literally vibrating. My friends never showed up so I spent the whole evening drinking and talking with a handsome man! Gah! Words can't even express how comfortable I am around him. It's crazy how easy it is. He's basically a stranger but I can't imagine going a single day without talking to him. I get butterflies every time my phone goes off. He's a burly, country, manly man with a soft side. What could be better than that?! Absolutely NOTHING! I love that he takes initiative and makes the effort to see me. He has to be at work by 4:30 in the morning yet he came out to see me without me having to talk him into it. I love it. Just the fact that he makes the effort makes me feel special. I feel like a middle schooler...it's ridiculous. I'm so giddy it's dumb.

Anyway. That's my little update. Love y'all!

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Awww, ur too fucking cute sometimes! I'm so happy for u! =))

8 years ago

Hahaha! Thanks sandy! He's on his way over right now for a bonfire and dinner.

8 years ago • Post starter

Sweet! Update tomorrow!

8 years ago

so exciting :) love first date butterflies xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

I agree with Sandy, you are f'in adorable. :) Looking forward to the update. :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo