Community post

Journal

C'mon af...15dpo

View Full Post

AF should be here Saturday but possibly tomorrow. Idc when, tbh...I just want the cow to show so I can get back to my pill poppin' antics. I gotta say tho, for a natural cycle, what a sexy fucking chart! So glad I don't get my hopes up based on temps, I can't imagine crying every...fucking...BFN cycle. How exhausting!
Speaking of emo's...I hate Christmas and Christmas hates me. I'm not meant to decorate my porch. I have 5 - 9' strands of prelit pine garland for the rails. 1 of the 5 works perfectly. 1 works only while being shook, and the other 3 refuse to do dick. I plucked bulbs like they've never been plucked before...do u think anything would light up? No! Both thumbs and my side index are blistered. So I said "fuck it, I'll buy more". I go online to home depot. ..found an awesome 20' one I liked, outdoor and parallel circuit (one bulb blows, the rest stay lit)...awesome, I order 2 to be picked up. Lol! I pick em up in the lovely storm we had lastnite and leave em on the backseat of the truck, til today. I get B down for a nap and grab my lights...fucking indoor only. Normally I'd be pissed, not today, oh no-no...I'm ready to cry. Last time I cried over these damn Christmas lights, I was pregnant with Braelyn. I'm totally not pregnant, af is on her way, but wow is she fuckin' with my hormones today. I have zero patience for anything. Speaking of patience...wtf is up with all the pics of ultrasounds and bump shots in the hpts? Could ppl be any more inconsiderate? Congrats, u got pregnant, post ur pics on ur page like the rest of us! Congrats, u *think* ur pregnant even tho tests, bw, Dr's and u/s's disagree...fucking ppl. Ugh!

Yeah, probably shouldn't have journaled today...or came on here...bahhh!

Good luck, ladies! Chin up!! =))

24 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 24 Comments | Last Page

I was happy when I started spotting this am, once I hit 12dpo and still have white tests, the next 3-4 days dragggggss! This is a new start and a new opportunity! This cycle's O gives us a baby due on, or close to, hubs (and Cora's) birthdays. Know what else that means? ONE inlaw visit for both baby and hubs' birthday...ONE! Eeeek! =)) C'mon eggie!!

8 years ago • Post starter

AF showed for me. Looks like you'll get a visit too. At least she won't be around for thanksgiving. Good luck next cycle!

User Image

8 years ago

And she's here! Thanks, and good luck to u as well. I have everything crossed for u!! (Thanksgiving was in October lol!) Hope she's gone for urs tho!! =))

Well that is a great way of looking at it Sandy. Looking forward to one MIL visit. ;)

8 years ago

Oh man chicky! I'd be in tears too. Also, good luck with the in-law visit O.O Yikes! I do NOT miss that AT ALL. Massive hugs!! <3

8 years ago

Time to get our bumps again! Let's do this, lady!

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

8 years ago

So sorry Sandy and Renae. Mine should be here Monday and spotting from tomorrow I would say :(

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Thanks, ladies! =))
Aly, the MIL visit was last wknd...always a treat! Lol...uggggh!

Ashley, I miss the bump. I loved being pregnant! Loved the little baby stage too. B's past snuggles now, she just wants to run around and be a kid.

Gem, I have everything crossed that urs doesn't show...and ur lights cooperate (when u put them up).

Effing inside only lights. I guess you could zig zag them into a wall tree for B? Otherwise, I dunno. Good to see a journal from you again.

User Image

8 years ago

Love the new pic of you and little B.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo