Community post

Journal

21 DPO--loss

View Full Post

After 4 days of spotting, I'm pretty sure I've lost this one. I have 1 more FRER that I'll try tomorrow morning to be sure, but yesterday afternoon the line was barely visible. Devastated is an understatement, but too many of you know the feeling. Everything seemed great--triphasic chart, IB at 9dpo, promising symptoms. I was unable to get my prescription progesterone since my insurance switches over at the end of September, so I was using cream instead. Not sure if that had anything to do with the loss, but there's no use in thinking about it since it's beyond my control.

I have to wait to try again, which totally sucks. I'll see DH in late November. My 30th birthday is December 14th, so maybe my present will be a BFP with a sticky bean finally! I'm going to keep taking the Vitex and B6 since I think they're helping keep my hormones on track. I will stop by periodically to see how you're all doing. Lots of baby dust, and thanks for all your support, ladies.

26 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 26 of 26 Comments

So sorry :(

8 years ago

Thanks, ladies. November can't get here soon enough

8 years ago • Post starter

Sweetie I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully you get a BFP for your birthday. Hugs.

8 years ago

Thank-you, smiles. Hugs <3

How are you doing hun?

8 years ago

I am hanging in there, thanks :) just posted an update. I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo