Community post

Journal

21 DPO--loss

After 4 days of spotting, I'm pretty sure I've lost this one. I have 1 more FRER that I'll try tomorrow morning to be sure, but yesterday afternoon the line was barely visible. Devastated is an understatement, but too many of you know the feeling. Everything seemed great--triphasic chart, IB at 9dpo, promising symptoms. I was unable to get my prescription progesterone since my insurance switches over at the end of September, so I was using cream instead. Not sure if that had anything to do with the loss, but there's no use in thinking about it since it's beyond my control.

I have to wait to try again, which totally sucks. I'll see DH in late November. My 30th birthday is December 14th, so maybe my present will be a BFP with a sticky bean finally! I'm going to keep taking the Vitex and B6 since I think they're helping keep my hormones on track. I will stop by periodically to see how you're all doing. Lots of baby dust, and thanks for all your support, ladies.

26 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Comments | Last Page

Oh gosh, I've been popping in on here frequently looking for updates from you. This is definitely not what I wanted to see :( So sorry for your loss! Prayers to you *hugs*

8 years ago

Thanks, Starmama. Definitely not the update I wanted to be writing. KMFX for you

8 years ago • Post starter

I am so, SO sorry to be reading this. It's not an easy road, but know u have all of us to lean on. Msg me anytime u need to talk! I will keep u in my thoughts!
xoxo

8 years ago

Thanks, Sandy. Hugs <3

I was stalking you all weekend to check on you after your 16dpo update. I didn't want to be reading this update at all. This cycle for a couple of my buddies here was rough and I hate it. I'm so sorry that you will have to wait until November, but that is when your lease is up, right? Hope it doesn't matter and that you get a BFP for your birthday.

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks, mgulud. Lease is up at the end of December, so if November doesn't work, at least we'll be able to keep trying every cycle after December instead of waiting. GL to you :)

Damn I'm so sorry dear. I wish this didn't happen. Big hugs

8 years ago

I'm so sorry :-( Sending you lots of love xx

User image

8 years ago

Thanks, ladies. Just want to start trying again :( Baby dust to you

That's sad....sending you lots of hugs.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo