Community post

Journal

13DPO--think I have a very faint second line?

View Full Post

*16DPO update* - tried a Frer and Easy@Home with SMU. Lines are there but very faint. I was honestly expecting darker given the cheapie had darkened yesterday. I'm not out of the clear for AF yet (due tomorrow) so I am going to try my best to hold off testing again until I'm sure she's not coming. Temp went up today instead of down. I really don't want to be losing another one :( Prayers appreciated*

AF is due Wednesday or Thursday, but I went ahead and tried some cheapies today. Almost nothing with FMU, but in the afternoon, I got what I think are very faint lines on several tests. I really really hope this is it and that my temps continue to cooperate. I will try a Frer in a couple of days. My cervix has lowered some in the past few days which is a concern, but it's super closed. Like I don't think I've ever felt it this closed before. Breasts still hurt some but only sporadically. Heartburn on and off, bloated, some cramps. Crossing everything right now! In the past, I've had lines like this that never seemed to darken. But they didn't show until at least 16 dpo, and I was already spotting.

Here's the test if you'd like to vote. It's obviously a dip strip but I put it in the "Internet: midstream" category oops lol
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=453506

37 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Comments | Last Page

EEP! I see it too! So excited for you. I can't wait to see how this progresses. Everything's crossed for you sweetie! <3

8 years ago

Thanks, Alycia :-)

8 years ago • Post starter

OMG - I SEE IT!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! :-) xxx

User image

8 years ago

Fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie! =)

8 years ago

Keeping everything crossed for you.

8 years ago

Fx and prayers your way!

8 years ago

Thanks so much, ladies <3

Sorry I missed this Meri, not been on for a while!

I have everything crossed this is it, you really deserve your little bean...stick baby stick!!!!!

8 years ago

Post the frer. And don't be afraid to check in the evening too.

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo