Community post

Journal

13DPO--think I have a very faint second line?

*16DPO update* - tried a Frer and Easy@Home with SMU. Lines are there but very faint. I was honestly expecting darker given the cheapie had darkened yesterday. I'm not out of the clear for AF yet (due tomorrow) so I am going to try my best to hold off testing again until I'm sure she's not coming. Temp went up today instead of down. I really don't want to be losing another one :( Prayers appreciated*

AF is due Wednesday or Thursday, but I went ahead and tried some cheapies today. Almost nothing with FMU, but in the afternoon, I got what I think are very faint lines on several tests. I really really hope this is it and that my temps continue to cooperate. I will try a Frer in a couple of days. My cervix has lowered some in the past few days which is a concern, but it's super closed. Like I don't think I've ever felt it this closed before. Breasts still hurt some but only sporadically. Heartburn on and off, bloated, some cramps. Crossing everything right now! In the past, I've had lines like this that never seemed to darken. But they didn't show until at least 16 dpo, and I was already spotting.

Here's the test if you'd like to vote. It's obviously a dip strip but I put it in the "Internet: midstream" category oops lol
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=453506

37 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Comments | Last Page

I see it! FX :)

8 years ago

So exciting :) Fx!

8 years ago

I looked at your test and I can see something without the tools.... :-) fingers crossed....

Mill

8 years ago

Those tests are absolutely horrible for showing a decent line...I'd bet ull have a much more obvious line on frer. Looks good to me! Crossing everything that u get some darker lines in the coming days! =))

8 years ago

Thanks, ladies :-) dakota- I'd kill for an OSOM right now lol Frers are in the mail, prob won't arrive for a few days because of Labor Day

8 years ago • Post starter

U'd have a beautiful line on OSOM right now too. They've never lied to me!! U should grab a box...they're great for progression and so much cheaper than frer. I'm so excited to see ur next test...Im about to become super stalker!

8 years ago

Looks good :) FX!!

8 years ago

I see something too!!! Fx this is it :)

[url=<a href=

8 years ago

Thanks, ladies. I have a feeling hpts are about to burn a huge hole in my next paycheck lol though OSOMs are definitely cheaper than Frer

8 years ago • Post starter

That's definitely positive! FX for a sticky sticky bean and darker FRER to come! :) :)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo