Community post

Journal

7 weeks. *updated*

OB appt today at 2 EST. He will be confirming what I already know...it's done. I started bleeding like af yesterday late afternoon, no pain, no clots. By lastnite it was heavier. From midnite to 6am I filled an overnight pad front to back (they're over an inch thick) and still lost more when I stood up. It is pouring out of me...still no pain/cramping but clots are the size of nickels...so far. I know it's over. I can feel it in my heart. I almost don't wanna bother going to my appt becuz there's nothing he can do for me, and it's just wasted time that a woman who is actually pregnant can use. I never should've thought it would go any other way. Bleeding just doesn't end well for me. So I guess I wait. Wait for my appt, wait for the clots to get larger, wait for the pain to start and wait to do it all by myself. One more week is all I needed. Hubs is home next Monday...I don't wanna go through this alone. :'(

*Went to the ER as requested by my OB, took forever but got my answers. Beta on the 9th was 1100. 3+ on CBI on 11th so beta was 2600+. Today, 254. Uterus was completely empty, lining at 3mm. Ovaries look good, tubes are clear. I pretty much lost it right after the 3+ and levels started dropping from there. Awesome! :(
He gave me the all clear to try when ready. Structurally there is nothing wrong with me and my blood panel was "beautiful". Idk what I'm gonna do just yet, maybe NTNP. Idk. I go back Friday to pick up paperwork for one last draw to make sure they continue to decrease then I guess I'll cancel my dating scan.*

43 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 43 Comments | Last Page

UGH I wish I could jump through my computer and hug you :( I was alone when I lost my last one and what an awful feeling. Thinking of you today <3

8 years ago

Oh I'm so sorry. Sorry that you're going through this, and so sorry that your husband isn't there with you. I'm praying for you to have strength and comfort. I wish we could all gather around you too hug and comfort you, but I know we're all sending love your way.

User Image

8 years ago

Omg...so sorry you are going through this and going through this alone. I agree with sonata - if I could jump through my computer to hug you I totally would! How awful! I will be thinking of you today. *hugs*

8 years ago

My OB's office called to congratulate me and I told her about the heavy bleeding. She texted my doctor and he wants me at the ER asap. He doesnt like how long its been going on for and the fact that it doesnt hurt at all. Theyre paging him and he's meeting me when I get there...now Im scared! :(
Will update when I know more.

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh sweetie!!! My heart breaks for you. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today.

8 years ago

That is a scary situation. I am sending you lots of hugs. Keep us updated and hopefully everything will be ok.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

I am saying a prayer for you... thinking of you. <3

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

8 years ago

Oh no Sandy! Sending you huge hugs and hope that you will be ok xxxx

8 years ago

Oh sweetie..I'm so sorry you're going through this. I wish I could hold your hand and hug you. I feel terrible that you can't have your hubs with you through this. I'll be thinking of you and praying. <3<3<3

8 years ago

Sandy I'm so sorry. I wish I could be there with your right now. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo