Community post

Journal

This is BS!

View Full Post

Tits on a fucking bull! Is this really so fucking hard? Uggggh! So my doctor's office (GP) FINALLY calls me. It's been a week since my blood work...A WEEK! So nasally broad is calling to book a followup appt to go over my blood work. I'm like, "yeah can I have the results for that?". She tells me she cant give it to me over the phone, but this appt is non-emergent so the doctor has deemed them fine and not to worry. Then she proceeds to book my appt...for July 29th! July fucking 29th! What does she think the blood work is gonna tell me 20 days after the fact? What does she think she's gonna tell me that my OB wouldnt have told me 8 DAYS BEFORE? What does she think the blood work will tell me that an ultrasound THE DAY BEFORE wont? This is fucking ridiculous!! I'm glad everyone is so fucking relaxed about it all...easy to be relaxed when ur not the one bleeding every Goddamn day. Sorry, I'm fucking livid! What a fucking joke!

So to update u all....I STILL have no clue what's going on and apparently wont until I speak with my ACTUAL baby doctor. Lovely, eh?! Yeah, thats what I was thinking too...fucking douchebags! Ugh!

21 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 21 of 21 Comments

Ugh. How annoying! I get fired up when I have to wait for appointments too. A few years ago I had an abnormal Pap so I was sent for a biopsy. Took me a month to get in for that then the results came back and it was pre-cancerous, Stage 2, and they booked my surgery for 3 months later. THREE!!! I'm not sure how fast those cells mutate and turn into cancer but I know once it turns to cancer, it spreads quickly so I was pissed. Anyway, I hope everything turns out alright with you! FX

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo