Community post

Journal

This is BS!

Tits on a fucking bull! Is this really so fucking hard? Uggggh! So my doctor's office (GP) FINALLY calls me. It's been a week since my blood work...A WEEK! So nasally broad is calling to book a followup appt to go over my blood work. I'm like, "yeah can I have the results for that?". She tells me she cant give it to me over the phone, but this appt is non-emergent so the doctor has deemed them fine and not to worry. Then she proceeds to book my appt...for July 29th! July fucking 29th! What does she think the blood work is gonna tell me 20 days after the fact? What does she think she's gonna tell me that my OB wouldnt have told me 8 DAYS BEFORE? What does she think the blood work will tell me that an ultrasound THE DAY BEFORE wont? This is fucking ridiculous!! I'm glad everyone is so fucking relaxed about it all...easy to be relaxed when ur not the one bleeding every Goddamn day. Sorry, I'm fucking livid! What a fucking joke!

So to update u all....I STILL have no clue what's going on and apparently wont until I speak with my ACTUAL baby doctor. Lovely, eh?! Yeah, thats what I was thinking too...fucking douchebags! Ugh!

21 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Comments | Last Page

I don't even know what else to say other than that is seriously horrible!! Absolute BS! Ugh...sorry you still don't have any answers - that is just awful. Hope everything turns out ok - thinking of you!

8 years ago

DAMN!! I'd be pissed too. I hate when I find a doctor that I really love, but their staff is not friendly. It really takes away from that doctor. I hope you can get back in touch with them soon, and coax the results out of them, and I really hope that the bleeding stops soon. Your 3+ PT is great, but I understand your frustration, and worry. Sorry I don't have any more reassuring words. Good luck getting some answers!

User Image

8 years ago

Are you serious?? Wow, what a bunch of idiots. I'm sorry hun. I went to a local clinic to get my blood results because my doctors were the same way.

8 years ago

for real??? could you have blood drawn at your OB's office instead? To get results and some peace of mind about the bleeding? That is nuts!!! I would have been a basketcase...

<a href=

8 years ago

Omg.... I would be so freaking angry. That is pretty ridiculous.

8 years ago

Lordy. I would have lost it all over that unsuspecting lady.

8 years ago

Bunch of fucking wankers!!! Can you go down the ER and tell them the bleeding is an emergency?

8 years ago

I never understood having an appointment for things that can be stated over the phone except the fact that you want another f-ing copay. Then, then wonder why your pressure is so damn high when you get there.
HELLO OOOOOO... I've waited two weeks while bleeding for this bullshit appointment!!!

Ok...no more salt in the wound. I am glad to hear that there is no emergency. I just wish they were more considerate of your circumstances.

8 years ago

Oh hell no. That's a crock of shit. I'm sorry :(

8 years ago

I didn't know you were still bleeding? I agree with Hec Red get yourself down to the ER if you are still worried? I know this is easier said then done but try not to worry about the bleeding it can be totally normal. Thinking of you xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo