Community post

Journal

Quick update

View Full Post

So I had my first dr appt today, just with my GP (who is awesome!). We went over previous blood work WBC, RBC and platelets all perfect, nowhere near being diabetic, very low cholesterol, perfect GFR (kidney function), all that fun stuff. Then we talked about my pregnancy and the bleeding. Quick rundown, there has been blood of some degree coming out of me for 6 days straight now. It started as a pink spotting on cervix check, then was candy apple red the next day and days to follow. It's been somewhere between light flow and heavy spotting, one kidney bean sized clot on day 2 and 3 little pieces of rice a cpl days ago. Yesterday after my shower (10:30am) I put on a new liner...minus the blood seen while wiping, the liner stayed white until about an hour after I woke this am. Assuming thats the shit that accumulated overnight, still no clots. It has since switched from candy apple red to a nice maroon colour. Still not touching the liner but very much there when I wipe or check (really gotta stop pokin' around in there lol!). I've had no pain or bad cramping, besides the blood, really no reason at all to suggest this isnt right. So I guess we'll see what happens.

She sent me for the usual prenatal screening and a BhCG. All results are being CC'd to my OB and a referral for an appt....she said it takes weeks to get into see him cuz he's so popular. My GF works there, I'll be in there long between 12wks.
The blood results take 2 days, so if I go tomorrow I can come see her Monday...I pondered that but when I drove by the blood lab, there were like 3 cars so I got it over with today. I'll call her office tomorrow, late afternoon, to make sure they're in and see her between 5-6pm to discuss the numbers. My scan is booked for July 28th at 12:15 then Braelyn's 1yr shots are at 2:30...so maybe both of us will be crying that day, who knows. All in all, I didnt get any solid answers, but somehow feel a slight relief. Omg the blood draw...fuck me, they took 8 vials. She just kept going. So after she puts on the bandage, Sandy feels fine...in a split second, Sandy is pouring in sweat, vision goes blurry and I'm ready to passout. I've never had that bad of a reaction. It sucked ass! They gave me some water and an ice pack, it took about 5 mins to get back to normal but wow did it suck! My arm is killing me. Idk wtf she did but it stings from needle hole down to my wrist...one straight line of fire pain.

So, for now, I am still pregnant. We'll see how the scan goes I guess!

Wishing u all, the best of luck with ur cycles! I'll still be on here, just not journaling as much...not that I journal daily anyways lol! =))

Stay positive, girls!! =))

26 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Comments | Last Page

I'm so happy the bleeding is so much better & that you're still pregnant. Sticky vibes & hugs!

8 years ago

So glad to read that this little one is clinging on and your GP is awesome :). My mum bleed through her whole pregnancy with me and I turned out ok(ish) !
Desperately hoping it all works out, how did hubby react? :)
Now just keep your fingers out of your vag for a while, :D xxxx

8 years ago

Gl Sandy glad everything is still going Ok Fx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Thanks, girls!
Lol HecRed, ok(ish)...ur swell! Hubs doesn't get home for another 9hrs...I'm so nauseous. I always feel unwell when he's flying. My mind runs away a lot and I always have worst case scenarios running through it. Stage 2 is the nervous/excited poops about an hr before he lands, then I'm fine once he gets in the truck. Lol! No more cervix checking and the therm is in a different room so I'm forced to get up and move if I want it. It's chill time til the 28th. Wishing u boatloads of luck with ur next IVF. =))

8 years ago • Post starter

That did suck the way I worded that, now that I reread it. Ooops. You're not impossible. I am certain that that is my tiitle...sigh. What I meant was many times doctors are so impatient with us and don't realize how much we NEED them to be patient, thorough, and compassionate. I've had my share of tears from cold doctors and I gave them all the finger and moved on. Lol.

8 years ago

Oh Kandi, dont worry about it. I knew exactly what u meant...lol it was funny tho! ;D

Aww, not long to wait now hope you're not feeling too sick :(. He is going to get an amazing 'welcome home' gift! Can't wait to the 28th!!
Thanks for the luck, I'll update after my scan tomorrow :) xxx

8 years ago

Thanks, Robin, yeah this bleeding business is causing more stress than needed. It was down to only brown when wiping but I went out for an hr with the kids and it increased again...still spotting tho, not a flow. I assume it's just what comes out slower when I'm not upright for an hour straight. No pain/clots or anything. I better be gettin' some really good Mother's Day stuff from this one lol!
Hoping we'll both be fine. =))
My u/s's on the 28th...first time I've ever been scared to have one.

Beta wasn't in yesterday (Friday) so hopefully Monday. Got my first ever 3+ on a digi today. He's hanging on for dear life! He was off to a slower start as far as digis go when compared to Braelyn. She was 12dpo for a 1-2 and 14dpo til 28dpo for 2-3. This one was 16dpo for 1-2 and 22dpo for 2-3. Still spotting but the tests continue to darken so I do feel a small sense of relief...small!

I'm swooning over your 3+ test lol are your numbers in yet? GL :-)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo