Community post

Journal

Independence Day and My Birthday

So the 4th of July has come and gone. I was about 12dpo that day (if I even ovulated, which I am still not convinced I did). It was my birthday as well and I thought to myself "I haven't had any breast pain which is so unusual for me to go without, so I'll take a test today, because that would be an awesome birthday present!" But that was probably a bad idea, because it was negative. So the beginning of the morning was a bit gloomy. Thank the Lord I had all my friends and family around throughout the day, which brought me back to a positive frame of mind. We're on vacation, and I am just going to enjoy myself. I'm two days away from AF's possible arrival. So I am just waiting for her to show up at this point. Nothing more to say I guess. Pretty bummed again. With the insane amount of bd'ing we did, I thought FOR SURE we caught the egg, but then again I guess I never thought about the fact that there may not have even been an egg to catch. No word on the results of my blood draw, and I'm sure I won't hear anything for at least a week or longer. I don't even know what I expect all those tests to tell me. Anyhow, I hope every one has had a fantastic weekend! God Bless!

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Happy Birthday and hope AF Stays away x

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Happy Birthday! Hope you still manage to get a late birthday present and you get your bfp :)

8 years ago

Thank you ladies for the birthday wishes :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo