Community post

Journal

Please Help Interpreting Chart!

This is my first time temping and I need help. Apparently, progesterone starts rising right after ovulation and I guess peaks around 7 days post ovulation. My chart looks nothing like this and I'm worried. My progesterone seemed to have peaked at 2 DPO and has been slowly declining since. Is this bad? Does this mean I have little chance of being pregnant? HPT was negative today. Anyone else have a chart look like this??

Does anyone have any insight??

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

your chart is not visible for others... on the right of the screen where you have "my Countdown" page setup view -> go to setup and check the box for others to be able to see your chart :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Oh shoot! So sorry! Can you see it now?

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes and I do not see anything wrong with your chart :) I actually never heard of having pick on day 7 past ovulation. You can clearly see that you ovulated. If you worried about your progesterone I would recommend talking to your Dr and getting bloodwork done to see the level of progesterone - usually they will do that on day 7 or 8 past ovulation. Your temperature is way over the cover line and it looks good. There is so many factors that can affect your temperature and it did not dropped a lot it is just going down a bit day by day. Don't worry about it

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Thanks for the feedback! Just a little nervous because it seems like temps stay elevated if you do conceive. You are right about my temps being well above the coverline. This gives me hope. I'll test later this week if AF doesn't show.

8 years ago • Post starter

They actually can go up and down. Don't stress :) and if you are super worried ask your Dr to run progesterone test on you :)
Honestly when I did BBT I stopped tracking after I confirmed ovulation because it would stress me out every up or down in my temperature :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo