Community post

Journal

2nd round of Tam, and...

View Full Post

BFP! Zero S/S. Temps are up n down, but so's the weather, and I sleep with the window open. We've been bouncing between 80F to 57F lastnite. Its fucking my temps up, bigtime!!

So far, Idk how to feel, cautiously optimistic would be good, I guess. I started testing as usual, 8dpo w/ smu. My fmu sucks ass! Anyways, 8dpo, very white tests...fuckers wouldn't even hit me with a hopeful evap. 9dpo same shit except I also took an OSOM. Those, in the very early days, take an hr or more to show a line, but I have never had an evap on them, so I trust it. Very faint line pops up...yay, maybe it's BS tho, first time for everything!! Test again 10dpo, wait 1.5hrs and there's a line...a smidge darker than the day before...getting excited but still unbelieving becuz it's after the time limit and IC's are white. Tested again that nite, a smidge darker again. They can't be evaps...so I try a FRER, stark white...MOTHERFUCKER! I trust my OSOM'S more than FRER. I know everyone thinks they're the most sensitive test on the market, but they really aren't. 11dpo, take my OSOM, stare that bitch down...10 mins in there was a hint of a line. Fuck this, I need to use something else while it develops over the next HOUR...so I grab an "easy-at-home" test (looks like a pink handled Wondfo), that bitch was white the day before (yellow now lol!)...2 mins and there's a vf line. Well fuck me upside down, I got my BFP! Idk if it's gonna stick or not, but I do know that Tam is the drug that gets me pregnant. I'm 2 for 2 on that drug! Never using Clomid again...eff that shit! So, yeah...I guess my first positive was 9dpo. Now to breathe and relax...yeah...right!

Hoping to have continued luckyrobin's trend...wishing u all super sticky BFP's in the coming weeks! =))

39 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 39 of 39 Comments

Woo hoo!! Congrats and sticky vibes. What is Tam btw? My dr has never said anything about it.

[url=<a href=

8 years ago

Thanks, ladies! =)) Hoping it stays!

Mrs fingerscrossed, Tam is Tamoxifen. It's a breast cancer drug that is sometimes used to induce ovulation. It works similar to Clomid except it doesn't thin the lining and produces more EWCM. The NIH did a comparison study between Tam and Clo...pretty decent results!! =))

8 years ago • Post starter

Woooo!! Awesome to read this! Tam really does work for you. Holy moly.

<a href=

8 years ago

YAY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Man, let's keep this streak going! So excited for you…sending sticky vibes!

8 years ago

Thank you!! =))
Hoping this is a continuation of many BFP's to come. It'd be nice if we could all be preg together after TTC together for so long!

Miss Erica....hurry up and start making some more bebe's! =))

Congrats! FX for a sticky one.

8 years ago

!!! Fingers crossed so tight for you!!

8 years ago

Yeah girl!!!!! I used Tamoxifen once but never worked for me, they say the side effects are kinder also. Can't wait to here! I think I'm about to O for the first time soon also!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

8 years ago

Thanks! =))
Yeah the s/e are definitely easier on the body...I love the stuff! =))

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo