Community post

Journal

2nd round of Tam, and...

BFP! Zero S/S. Temps are up n down, but so's the weather, and I sleep with the window open. We've been bouncing between 80F to 57F lastnite. Its fucking my temps up, bigtime!!

So far, Idk how to feel, cautiously optimistic would be good, I guess. I started testing as usual, 8dpo w/ smu. My fmu sucks ass! Anyways, 8dpo, very white tests...fuckers wouldn't even hit me with a hopeful evap. 9dpo same shit except I also took an OSOM. Those, in the very early days, take an hr or more to show a line, but I have never had an evap on them, so I trust it. Very faint line pops up...yay, maybe it's BS tho, first time for everything!! Test again 10dpo, wait 1.5hrs and there's a line...a smidge darker than the day before...getting excited but still unbelieving becuz it's after the time limit and IC's are white. Tested again that nite, a smidge darker again. They can't be evaps...so I try a FRER, stark white...MOTHERFUCKER! I trust my OSOM'S more than FRER. I know everyone thinks they're the most sensitive test on the market, but they really aren't. 11dpo, take my OSOM, stare that bitch down...10 mins in there was a hint of a line. Fuck this, I need to use something else while it develops over the next HOUR...so I grab an "easy-at-home" test (looks like a pink handled Wondfo), that bitch was white the day before (yellow now lol!)...2 mins and there's a vf line. Well fuck me upside down, I got my BFP! Idk if it's gonna stick or not, but I do know that Tam is the drug that gets me pregnant. I'm 2 for 2 on that drug! Never using Clomid again...eff that shit! So, yeah...I guess my first positive was 9dpo. Now to breathe and relax...yeah...right!

Hoping to have continued luckyrobin's trend...wishing u all super sticky BFP's in the coming weeks! =))

39 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 39 Comments | Last Page

Didn't see this till now. So happy for you!

8 years ago

Wow that's great!! Congrats! Sending lots of sticky vibes =)

8 years ago

Yay! What great news on a Sunday morning :) Congratulations!

8 years ago

Woo hooooo!! Congrats Dakota! I love love love this news. =)

8 years ago

Very exciting! Congrats and sticky vibes!

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks, girls! For the life of me I can't get a pic to show the vvf's on 9 and 10...they show on my phone and comp but once this site gets 'em, I look like the crazy lady that imagines things. Trust me, if they weren't there, I never would've wasted that many OSOM's...they're hard to find here. I'm like an OSOM Nazi lol!

8 years ago • Post starter

Congrats!!!

8 years ago

That is great progression-thrilled for you!

8 years ago

Wahoo!! Great news! Congrats! Can't wait for more updates :)

8 years ago

Woop woop I knew it !!!! Congrats Dakota stick baby stick xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo