Community post

Journal

Boobs are not punching bags..

So why does my left one feel like that's exactly what happened?! I feel like I should be packing bubble wrap in my bra to make a pillow for my poor boob...

I had the WORST night's sleep last night. After tossing and turning for well over an hour this morning, I woke up with a new crick in my neck, nausea (probably nerves from yesterday), a headache, a backache, and a boob that feels like it's been beat to hell. Positive note: temp went up quite a bit again, even with a crappy night's sleep.

We got slammed with horrible storms yesterday evening that resulted in an hour + of tornado warnings. I was a basket case because Brandon went to see his grandparents in the next town over and was driving home in it. My dad, the asshole that he is, thinks it's hysterical how freaked out I get during bad storms so he did nothing but pick at me the whole time. I was ready to throttle his ass. Thankfully, our town fared pretty well, only a few downed trees around the Mount Union campus. The towns surrounding us weren't as lucky and had more damage than we did. :( Here's to hoping everyone is alright.

Hope y'all are doing well! It's Friday so it HAS to be a good day! Have a great weekend and get some action ;)

<3

7 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Those all sound very much like early preggo signs! Hope this is your BFP! Oh and I would have totally been a basket case too had I been in your situation! I hate severe storms and would be freaked if my dh were out in it too :( GL with everything and baby dust!

8 years ago

I agree with Starmomma14 all sound very promising:) God Leesh I would be totally Shitting a brick if we had tornado's here so I totally get why you freaked out!! if we have so much as strong winds here it scares the crap outa me lol GL hun hope them temps stay up:)) xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

We get a tonne of tornado warnings too, its scary shit! I laughed at ur bubblewrap a boob comment then I thought about my sore PP boobs when my milk came in...that sucked ass! Ok, go to walmart or a similar store and look for Lansinoh Thera Pearl 3-in-1 breast therapy packs (holy title). These things effin' rock! U can freeze 'em or warm 'em and put 'em on da boob...it helps with pain (and engorgement/get the milk flowing). Theyre C-shaped and snap together to form a circle around the nipple area but I used 'em unsnapped on the sides of my boobs (where ever I felt a plugged mass) aaaannnnd, get this, the back of my neck/traps. They're like $10 max so its worth a try and with them being fairly small, ur able to pack 'em in ur bra and go places. Google that shit yo!!

Hope u get some good news soon. My temps arent cooperating at all. I had a migraine for two days so the vomming and drugging is messing everything up....boooo! Start the trend, lovie! =))

8 years ago

Starmomma: I'm not symptom spotting since I'm only 4dpo. I resolve to be a good girl about this and remain neutral. :) Ditto!

Gem: I always "shit a brick" during storms. When I was a teenager, I built myself a basement hang out so I could watch movies and still be safe and sound. LOL! Thanks!

Sandy: OH MY those things sound AMAZING! I will go pick some up when I go get the loaf of bread I keep forgetting to grab at the store. Damn, I'm sorry about the migraine. Those are the worst. I've had headaches off and on for the last 2.5 weeks. I hope you're feeling better now, though. <3

8 years ago • Post starter

Dont nuke 'em past the time, and if u do, go by 3-5 second increments cuz it will blow up (I read reviews, I'm not the tool that popped it lol!). Hope it helps ya somewhat, if not, its fun to just sit there and move the balls around...multipurpose!! ;D

8 years ago

BAHAHAH! You rock, my dear. I can't wait to get my paws on some of them. Hopefully I can find them at Walmart because if not, I'm shit outta luck until they can be delivered.

8 years ago • Post starter

Lots of flooding and rain where we are. This is the season for it. Hope your painful areas get better soon. Fx for a positive this month!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo