Community post

Journal

Sweet Be-jesus!

I have resolved to make that gyn appoint the SECOND our insurance comes into effect. I don't think I can hack this ovary pain every month. It hasn't been this bad in the past. I've spent the majority of my day researching to make sure it wasn't appendicitis and have found out a few useful tricks to tell the difference, symptoms aside. I can say in confidence that it's not appendicitis, just an egg that really hates their potential mommy. I've had slight right side cramps since the other day and today they're almost unbearable. It hurts to stand, use my stomach muscles, twist, sit for too long, etc. The other key factor in knowing this is O related is: my face is on f*cking fire! My face always turns beet red and my cheeks always feel so much hotter than the rest of me. I wish I would have O'd earlier than last cycle, not later, but it is what it is.

Thankfully, as the day progresses, the pain is starting to fade. Looking forward to a temp rise tomorrow.

Baby dust!!

7 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Hopefully all the pain means this is the lucky/stubborn egg! FX :-)

8 years ago

Eggs that hate the potential mommy lol. I am joining the club, my eggs don't like me either. Maybe we could start a support group called "Eggs & Moms". Good call to plan a drs visit soon. Such pain is bad. Hoping that this egg will start to cooperate.

8 years ago

Ugh! Sorry that egg is being such a pain! Hope that means a good, strong one!!

8 years ago

Sheesh! What a stubborn eggy! Hopefully you are going through all of this for a reason...and that reason is a BFP! :)

8 years ago

go and see that doctor, it might be something they an help you with. :)

8 years ago

Thanks, yall!

I kept waking up after 5am, so by 6:30am my temp was useless. :/ I'm confident that I o'd yesterday though. I did talk to my mom, who is just recently been made aware of our TTC issues, and asked her if she's experienced any overly painful O pains in the past and I feel slightly better knowing that she too has painful right side O pains. What that means, I don't know, but at least I don't feel so....scared?

8 years ago • Post starter

Robin: I suppose that's entirely possible. The only thing that makes me question that is the fact that the pain is the same that I've had in the past months in which I've O'd, just this time it was a lot worse. Like, in the past the pain would be rated at a 3 for two days and then a 5 for the last day (O-day). This time it was like a 3 for a day, a 5 for a day and then an 8 for a day. The pain went away almost instantly yesterday afternoon. I was only left with a very very mild ache for about an hour and then *poof* all gone. I suppose there is a possibility that my mom and I both could suffer from right side ovarian cysts since that's the only side that gives either of us issues. I don't know much about them, so I have my work cut out for me tonight. I really appreciate your take on it. I didn't consider it before. Thanks!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo