Community post

Journal

Not much to report...

Well, as you can tell by my chart, no temp rise to confirm spotting as being related to O. Worries me a bit. I'm hopeful that O will be the same day as last cycle: CD19. I've got a little bloating and a crampy ovary that started today which lines up correctly. Fingers crossed that it actually HAPPENS. lol I hate having to "will" my body to work correctly.

I've been having some neck and back issues for about a week. Last week, I had a gnarly crick in my neck and it lasted for almost 4 days. It went away for the most part...now it's just enough of a pain-in-the-neck (pun intended) that it's been giving me headaches, and 1 horrible migraine, for the last 6 days. If I shift my hips or my back the wrong way I get shooting pains. I'm relieved that hubs will be fishing all evening tomorrow because I'm really feelin' just layin' around with my kindle books. I've been raining on his parade all week. :( Hopefully I can get my neck and back situated by Monday.

I'll be stalking a few of you *cough* Emily *cough* lol I can't wait to see some more BFPs!!

8 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

I think your chart looks great (other than the little spotting...). I'm hoping to see your temp go up this weekend, so get to BDing!!

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having headaches and back issues. These are the worst! Have you tried to take an Epsom salt bath? This really helps DH when he starts having back and hip pain. Feel better soon, and good luck!

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry to hear about your headaches and back issues....those are never fun! Hoping you O soon!!! Baby Dust to you :)

8 years ago

Chiropractor and acupuncture might help. Hope ov happens soon and you feel better quickly.

8 years ago

Hey Cycle Buddy - Sounds like fate wants us to stay synced up! Here's to O'ing in the next 24-48hrs, and then BFP'ing in a few weeks!

Sorry to hear about the back pain! When I get a crick in the neck like that it seems like nothing helps but time. Hmmm... Sounds familiar for some reason...

8 years ago

Sorry your back is bothering you, hopefully you can take it easy this weekend and enjoy some time with the heating pad and get things calmed back down. Feel better soon!!!

8 years ago

Renee- Thanks ;) I never considered using Epsom salt for a backache. Great idea! Thank you!!

Starmomma- Thanks! FX for you!

Mozart- Both hubs and I have considered going to a chiropractor. He's got a super in-flexible back that causes him pain every now and then and I've got a myriad of issues with mine. I don't know much about acupuncture other than...NEEDLES. O_O Scary. I'll look into it. Thanks for the ideas!

Lib- I know, right?! I'd swear we were attached at the hip with how synced we've been. lol I rarely get neck cricks but this one was a doozy. I hate that I've had no choice but to take some headache relief meds to make it through the day.

Emily- Thanks! A heating pad is also a good idea...now if I could find it that would be great! ;) FX for you!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Migraines suck ass. Get better soon sweets xxx

8 years ago

I really hope that you feel better soon. Hugs

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo