Community post

Journal

Heatbroken...again

I can't believe I am miscarrying again. This can't be real. I am completely devastated. Back in November, I had a chemical pregnancy. I then had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks in February, after seeing a heartbeat. Yesterday, I started miscarrying again at 5 weeks.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I am completely drained emotionally. This doesn't feel like my life. I feel so alone because I don't know anyone who has been through this many loses. Something has to be wrong with me. I cannot accept the thought that my husband and I are not suppose to be parents but it is getting harder and harder to see the light at then of the tunnel.

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Sorry for your losses. But you are not alone. Many women on this site have been thru a loss as well if not more than one loss. It can be comforting to talk and get if off your chest. I wish you comfort during this hard time.

9 years ago

I am so sorry! I wish I had words that could ease the pain, but I know words cannot do that. Prayers for comfort are being sent for you.

9 years ago

Praying for you

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo