Community post

Journal

June 1st, CD1!

View Full Post

I love when my cycle starts on the first of a month, I never know what CD I'm on unless I look at my damn chart. Everything is based on "day 3 of soy", "day 2 of tam", "4 days before O", "7dpo"...I can never remember the actual cycle day and it drives me nuts! Now I get a two'fer...I get my CD AND the calendar date lol...yeah, cuz that'll help!! Lol!

So this is a medicated cycle...shocker, eh?! I took my Iso's and EPO this morning and will start Tam tomorrow and switch my Iso's to a bedtime dose. I'm gonna have so much ewcm I'm gonna need a diaper. Lol, watch, cuz I said that, it's gonna be like bangin' dead tree trunk hahaha! I'm going all in tho! Hubs leaves Idk when, so I'm hittin' this shit HARD!!

The inlaws came Saturday...dark clouds were hovering over (and in) my house allll fucking day! MIL brought me a hanging basket...petunia's. U girls know me fairly well, do I come off as a petunia kinda gal? Ugh! Now I have this big fugly basket that I gotta figure out where to put (haha, I'm lettin' that shit DIE!). MIL walked in and ran to Braelyn. Twit gets down on the floor in front of her and starts her baby babble while Braelyn is clearly watching Shrek. Braelyn keeps moving her head to look around MIL and MIL keeps moving with her. So Braelyn starts to crawl around her and gets swooped up by the smokey stink and kissed non-stop. She was not impressed! MIL is so forceful with her advances and it bugs me! I sat on the couch staring at my phone to avoid giving dirty looks and rolling my eyes. It's always a boring visit. They never have anything to say, neither do we. They talk shit about people (MIL does more than FIL) and it's annoying. Idk some of these people and I'm sure they wouldnt appreciate u airing their lives out in our livingroom. One guy apparently doesnt care what he looks like...this coming from a woman who wears a fucking moomoo and randomly dyes her hair purple...she's in her 60's and not trendy, so she looks like a fool, not a "cool grandma".
Then it moved on to hubs' brother. He's schizo and yet again has stopped taking his meds. Big shock there! They started on my husband about how he should call him and talk to him. Di-fucking-saster waiting to happen! They put this on him every time this happens, it stresses him out, its a silent one-sided phone call that ends in his brother freaking out or rambling about incomprehensible things. Then come the nasty emails. Its fucking ridonculous! He's a grown man! Yes, I'm sorry he's sick, but that is not our problem OR responsibility. I have no pity for someone who gets "better" and knowingly stops the meds that keep them in touch with reality. He's not allowed here, btw. He has a history of violence with family and coworkers/bosses, there's not a hope in hell he'll step foot in this house and harm my kids becuz they squeak at the wrong time and it sets him off...no fucking way!!! The whole family is fucked! I should tell the "homophobe" story from Christmas 2013...it's a fun one! Ugh! Hubs has 2 bro's and neither are allowed here lol! That family is full of drama, I fucking hate it!! My sisters are drama queens, and I dropped them the second my Mom died in '03...it's been so much more peaceful w/o them.

Anywayyys, not the most exciting update, sorry.

Best of luck, ladies! I hear June is a kickass month to make some bebe's!

Let's do this shit!! =))

29 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Comments

Go medicated cycle, go! You always have pretty charts either way, so I'll definitely be stalking you to try to keep my mind off my pregnancy symptoms and the countdown to who knows when.... I have nothing to say on the MIL front, though. Yes, I know I'm one of the lucky ones. :D

8 years ago

Looking forward to your sexy chart this month...Go Meds! :D

What is with all the bat shit crazy MILs?!?! Such a shame she's nuts....Leesh is right though, you should all write a book together it would sell shit loads! :)

I'm lucky and get on well with my MIL ....but FIL is a selfish prick!

8 years ago

Haha, thanks, hmandoscia! I try to keep things as real as possible...I could probably work on the delivery a little more, but meh, whatcha gonna do, right?!

Thanks, girls! I'd much rather have an ugly chart with a beautiful BFP on it than my tri/quad charts that end in something resembling a murder scene. The book idea would kickass tho! "The Girls/Ladies/Bitches (depends on the audience we're targeting, I guess) of CDTP! A MIL tell-all!" Hahaha! I'm sure we'd all end up divorced and owning several cats...but we'd have lotsa $$$ and the cats would be purebred!! =))

8 years ago • Post starter

I am laughing so hard, I have to hold my belly. 'so much ewcm, you're gonna need a diaper' LMAO!
I agree, you should write a book. Your JE's are far more interesting than most books i read. Gl this cycle with loads of baby dust

8 years ago

Lol, thanks, ladies! {hugz}

Lots of baby dust this cycle! poor Braelyn being cornered by MIL. you'd think MIL would get a hint when a baby is trying to escape from her hahaha

8 years ago

Hahaha, nah...she didn't even get the hint when WE tried to escape her (moving hours away)!
Thanks! Hope to be reading a BFP from u, soon!! Start a trend, we're dyin' here!! ;D

Thanks! I'd love to start a trend!! Seems like the egg is taking forever to pop but FX

8 years ago

My bio dad is schizo, and I cut him out of my life. I can't deal with that shit - I had to change my phone number because he kept calling at all hours of the night rambling about stupid shit. Ugh.

My MIL is hard to handle... they gossip a lot and always talk politics (BORING), but they don't visit often and when we visit we always have to leave bc the dog is at home (they don't want the dog to ruin their floors... ahem)... thank GIOD they're 2 hours away!

Good luck with the baby-making! :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo