Community post

Journal

June 1st, CD1!

I love when my cycle starts on the first of a month, I never know what CD I'm on unless I look at my damn chart. Everything is based on "day 3 of soy", "day 2 of tam", "4 days before O", "7dpo"...I can never remember the actual cycle day and it drives me nuts! Now I get a two'fer...I get my CD AND the calendar date lol...yeah, cuz that'll help!! Lol!

So this is a medicated cycle...shocker, eh?! I took my Iso's and EPO this morning and will start Tam tomorrow and switch my Iso's to a bedtime dose. I'm gonna have so much ewcm I'm gonna need a diaper. Lol, watch, cuz I said that, it's gonna be like bangin' dead tree trunk hahaha! I'm going all in tho! Hubs leaves Idk when, so I'm hittin' this shit HARD!!

The inlaws came Saturday...dark clouds were hovering over (and in) my house allll fucking day! MIL brought me a hanging basket...petunia's. U girls know me fairly well, do I come off as a petunia kinda gal? Ugh! Now I have this big fugly basket that I gotta figure out where to put (haha, I'm lettin' that shit DIE!). MIL walked in and ran to Braelyn. Twit gets down on the floor in front of her and starts her baby babble while Braelyn is clearly watching Shrek. Braelyn keeps moving her head to look around MIL and MIL keeps moving with her. So Braelyn starts to crawl around her and gets swooped up by the smokey stink and kissed non-stop. She was not impressed! MIL is so forceful with her advances and it bugs me! I sat on the couch staring at my phone to avoid giving dirty looks and rolling my eyes. It's always a boring visit. They never have anything to say, neither do we. They talk shit about people (MIL does more than FIL) and it's annoying. Idk some of these people and I'm sure they wouldnt appreciate u airing their lives out in our livingroom. One guy apparently doesnt care what he looks like...this coming from a woman who wears a fucking moomoo and randomly dyes her hair purple...she's in her 60's and not trendy, so she looks like a fool, not a "cool grandma".
Then it moved on to hubs' brother. He's schizo and yet again has stopped taking his meds. Big shock there! They started on my husband about how he should call him and talk to him. Di-fucking-saster waiting to happen! They put this on him every time this happens, it stresses him out, its a silent one-sided phone call that ends in his brother freaking out or rambling about incomprehensible things. Then come the nasty emails. Its fucking ridonculous! He's a grown man! Yes, I'm sorry he's sick, but that is not our problem OR responsibility. I have no pity for someone who gets "better" and knowingly stops the meds that keep them in touch with reality. He's not allowed here, btw. He has a history of violence with family and coworkers/bosses, there's not a hope in hell he'll step foot in this house and harm my kids becuz they squeak at the wrong time and it sets him off...no fucking way!!! The whole family is fucked! I should tell the "homophobe" story from Christmas 2013...it's a fun one! Ugh! Hubs has 2 bro's and neither are allowed here lol! That family is full of drama, I fucking hate it!! My sisters are drama queens, and I dropped them the second my Mom died in '03...it's been so much more peaceful w/o them.

Anywayyys, not the most exciting update, sorry.

Best of luck, ladies! I hear June is a kickass month to make some bebe's!

Let's do this shit!! =))

29 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Comments | Last Page

Good luck with this 'medicated ' Cycle . I just finished my soy yesterday so will see how that goes???

wow and I thought my In Laws were crazy!!!!

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Mine are fucking nutbars...nut barsss!! Even hubs is like WTF? every time they leave lol!

Hope the Soy helps u!! Did u feel any ovary action while taking it?

8 years ago • Post starter

Sorry about MIL and FIL. Strange MILs and FILs are pretty common. Mine are not among the living any more so that kind of helps lol. Sorry about the dangling petunias.....may be you can pass them on to a neighbor - or if no one likes them give them an extra dose Tam, that might do it. Wishing you a successful medicated cycle with no further visits of Shrek.

8 years ago

Sending lots of baby dust this cycle!

I've been wondering when we'd get another glimpse at an in-law visit. As sorry as I am that you have to deal with all those crazy-pants people, I'm SO glad I'm not alone in this fight of the in-laws. I swear, different situations, same expectations. Hopefully there's a decent bit of time before the next visit?

Also, at the mention of "moomoo" I figured you'd get a laugh with a short story. The first Christmas that hubs and I were dating, his mother bought me a moomoo as a Christmas gift. I was 19. -_- I sold that bitch at a garage sale! Seriously, who in their right mind would wear a moomoo at 19? I don't think I'll ever wear one....ever.

8 years ago

lol you ladies Crack me up... I have no idea what a Moomoo is but I don't think I want to know haha.

Dakotagurrl I am not sure if I much I did have some cramping which was unusual especially after AF ???

TMI but I think I'm gonna need a diaper to as lots of CM so something is working ;)

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Hahaha, Mozart...my luck, I'd give the plant some Tam and it'd get bigger and spew out 20 other little petunias lol!

Am, not only who wears a moomoo, who fucking GIVES one to someone else?! My MIL bought me a bra and panty set for my 21st bday. It was awkward! My mom was like, "I wouldn't even buy u that, what's wrong with this woman?". She's always buying me hideous clothes. One Xmas I got a knit vest covered in deer. Another year I got some pink knit head ear cover thing that ppl under 60 wouldnt wear. She hits the clearance rack in the hospital when she shops for me...I'd much rather get nothing instead of having to put on my fake smile and say thank u.

Gem, I always have ovary twinges and some cramping when I take Soy, and the cm starts like right after I take the last dose....its great stuff, for me anyways!! No OPK's for at least 3 days after! Can't wait to see the outcome! =))

I just googled MooMoo Hahahaha. My Aunts MIL used to buy her all crazy kinda shit too, when she first started dating her Son - one being a knitted dress for Christmas - it was horrendous and she had to wear it all day lol- I think its a power trip for them to keep you in your place!!!

anyhow that's a good sign that's it working themn yippee - yeap no OPKs till Wednesday for me CD10 :)))

8 years ago

Omg...I am dying laughing over here. I agree with what amdouthitt said. I feel so bad that you have to put up with crazy ILs but find your JE about them hilarious. My MIL drives me crazy sometimes...but she's no where near as bad as yours LOL! GL with your cycle - let's do this!!

8 years ago

Bwaahaaahaaa! You can make money off those stories. Although they are not good experiences at all, your delivery is awesome. I hope that this a great cycle for you...no tree trunk. Lol. FX

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo